What's new

You have until April... Gun and ammo purchase codes go live for Discover Card members

I was sorely disappointed by the claims after the movie came out that Plumley wasn't the badass, highly decorated soldier that Col Moore made him out to be in his introduction to his officer cadre.

It seems that there is some defense of Plumley coming from the Army now, as they are pointing out that their records leave something to be desired and that the ribbons worn by the Sergeant Major might well be legit. I'm happy to see it, because in the book and the movie, he didn't seem like the guy that would be putting on ribbons he didn't earn.

But what do I know? I'm just a Marine Reservist's son.

cash in king
and everyone on this web site is on some sort of watch list anyway

Anyone on any form of web or cell is on a shit ton of lists. Everything we do is tracked, botted spammed cached stored bought and sold. I'll wager that 1/2 of the annual new billionaires are data mining quant fuckers.

Somewhere on this forum in the last three weeks it was mentioned by a poster that they would play cell phone. Everyone whips out their cell, lays it on the table and they all talk out loud about some extraneous subject. Whoever's phone pings in with the first advertisement or click shit wins.

And according to Bgaidan Splib needs a flip phone :flipoff2:

The C card accounts at banks track all your purchases anyway, right ? Fuel, food, leopard thongs . . . ..

Edit: from the linked Reuters article which actually reports some facts -

" While the codes will not show specific items purchased, some Republican politicians have spoken out against the move, arguing it could violate the privacy of U.S. citizens lawfully buying guns."

Last edited:
Buy some NFA stuff and you won’t need to worry about insignificant things such as gun purchases anymore. Problem solved.

Top Back Refresh