What's new

You do realize they don't even give you a parachute right?

Lilyota

RIP 7/22/2023
Member Number
Loc
Bolivar MO
In the glider rides.

"Here get in this non propelled plane with no parachute."

W:laughing:as a super cool ride as far as I was concerned

I hate flying in commercial airliners, but I loved flying in military helicopters. I think it was an altitude thing, I may be able to do a glider :homer:

It’s huge here. I think all the first are from this town. They used to jump off this local cliff with sticks and paper over ‘wings’. You used to be able to go for $50 bucks any weekend. Never tried it.

F2EC8C14-4173-4280-ACCA-E6B8F3025EDD.jpeg
http://harrishillsoaring.org/

lol $8 bucks an hour.

Someone on pbb was getting his ultralite paper work and lost a motor down in lodi. Set it down in A field of cows. He posted the vid but i cant be bothered to find it.

Goes up in a glider and wants another glider strapped to thier back in case something happens:homer::flipoff2:

In all seriousness what are you worried about that you would need a parachute for? Outside of performing aerobatics where it's required.

what if I told you that the airframe may have it's own parachute already?

ballistic parachutes are a thing.

I've been flying in small aircraft since I was about 2 y.o. , oddly enough I've never been up in a glider but if given the opportunity, I'd do it in a heartbeat . Hot air balloons are a different matter, I don't think I'd go up in one. If something goes wrong with one of those you drop like a rock and its over - with winged craft you at least have a chance to glide down.

I've been flying in small aircraft since I was about 2 y.o. , oddly enough I've never been up in a glider but if given the opportunity, I'd do it in a heartbeat . Hot air balloons are a different matter, I don't think I'd go up in one. If something goes wrong with one of those you drop like a rock and its over - with winged craft you at least have a chance to glide down.

Hot air balloons? No way, no chance, good luck, see you later maybe.

Cliffs: "Fuck no, ever".

lol. I've been up in hot air balloons 12 or so times. Fun times. Much safer than just getting to the balloon field with 450k idiot tourists clogging up the roads while looking at the pretty glowing orbs in the sky instead of driving.

No one gets outtah this place alive. Might as well go live.

Top Back Refresh