What's new

yota-one issues?

Arickvan

PBB transfer
Member Number
Loc
Oakley CA
any body here have any issues with yota one performance down in riverbank CA?

buddy of mine is having some issues with a new motor from them, just wondering if its a fluke or the norm?

I ordered from them last summer, they were the only ones who had a 22r aisin carb spacer in stock at the time. Website seemed a little scammy looking if i remember correctly but it showed up the next week, no problems.

but that was $50 vs. whatever he spent on a motor, so big difference

I have ordered parts from them 3-4 times in the past. Shipping wasn't the fastest, but it showed up in a somewhat timely manner.

Any details/updates on this?
Update is the new new motor has been received :laughing:

I was trying to be quiet about it while it was on going but my buddy bought a motor from them, got a rod knock, brought it back got it fixed and then developed a rod knock again soooo then brought it back again and now should....be....good :laughing:

Yota one has been good about fixing the problem as far as I can tell, I was just curious if anyone else has had problems with them

Update is the new new motor has been received :laughing:

I was trying to be quiet about it while it was on going but my buddy bought a motor from them, got a rod knock, brought it back got it fixed and then developed a rod knock again soooo then brought it back again and now should....be....good :laughing:

Yota one has been good about fixing the problem as far as I can tell, I was just curious if anyone else has had problems with them
That's crazy it happened twice. Good to hear they took care of it at least. I can only image the mess that would have been if it was a mail order deal.

Top Back Refresh