What's new

WTF is up with the new Yamaha 3 wheeled abortion they are calling a motorcycle?

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
This is just plain fucking retarded. I don't care if it handles better, corners 2x as hard ect. Its fucking dumb....

14184f7f-6b24-4dd3-932f-57d1fa21dbfb.png

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/s...VgubACh0FTgd8EAEYASAAEgKTX_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

:barf::barf::barf:

And you don't have to put your foot down.

Highly stupid looking. I think bmw has a scooter or 125 like that. I see them once on a while and can't help but laugh.

You just found out about the Niken? It was basically built as a show of technology, they actually handle very well.

And you don't have to put your foot down.

Highly stupid looking. I think bmw has a scooter or 125 like that. I see them once on a while and can't help but laugh.

I honestly thought the picture was fake until I clicked that link. I'm like, There is no possible way a major manufacturer would build something so stupid..... Holy shit i was wrong!

And I thought the Can Am Spyder was dumb. Yamaha was like "Hold my beer bitches!!" :laughing:

That thing is fucking awesome. Reminds me of that 'carver' vehicle they tested on Top Gear.

I honestly thought the picture was fake until I clicked that link. I'm like, There is no possible way a major manufacturer would build something so stupid..... Holy shit i was wrong!

And I thought the Can Am Spyder was dumb. Yamaha was like "Hold my beer bitches!!" :laughing:

they claim that it's exceptional because you have twice the contact patch on the front wheel.
It makes sense.
form follows function and all.

It looks gayer then evermoob taking a load from ob...

I cant imagine i could corner harder on that then on the single front wheel version

It looks gayer then evermoob taking a load from ob...

I cant imagine i could corner harder on that then on the single front wheel version

Rent

Free

Comment

in

but yep you're right! Its a three-wheeler so throw the flyin dildo into the mix with a can of Crisco

Ugly as sin but I can see for older riders or handicapped.

I wouldn't own one. But come on, that thing is way less gay than a can am spyder. It still leans and handles like a bike. I still don't really see the point of it, and know that it's way more complicated than a bike needs to be. I don't actually think it's any easier for a disabled person to ride, though.

You still have to put your foot down when you stop.

Yamaha themselves said it was mainly an engineering exercise they will never make money on.
If you want a bike with a ton of front end grip then this just may be the bike for you. Supposedly they handle great in the rain and other unpleasant conditions.

Won't see one in my garage, but I would ride one for a few hours to see how it rides.

Look up the review on bikeme.tv, Boris ain’t backwards in coming forwards on his opinions on bikes and he reckons its a blast to ride. I probably won’t ever own one but would be down like syndrome to borrow a friend’s and thrash it for a week or two.

Top Back Refresh