What's new

WTF is up with Nigeria right now?

Anyone got any info on #Endsars and what’s going on in Nigeria? Sounds like things are getting real.

95% of the people in this country could not find Nigeria on a map.

Why exactly do we care what is going on over there? Don't we have enough to worry about with our own shit?

Its pretty much Nigeria's own Anti-Police protest shit that's going on

What is SARS?

Commonly known as SARS, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad was created in 1984 in response to an epidemic of violent crime including robberies, carjackings and kidnappings. While it was credited with having reduced brazen lawlessness in its initial years, the police unit was later accused of evolving into the same problem it had been designed to stop: a criminal enterprise that acts with impunity.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/sars-nigeria-police.html

Welcome to the dark continent. They are still very tribal over there and Europeans drew the lines on the maps that made the African countries so some countries have tribes that are mortal enemies yet they are expected to get along. South Africa was probably the last good country over there but no longer.

Yall leave my distant cousin alone over there. He is holding like $150 million for me.

Yall leave my distant cousin alone over there. He is holding like $150 million for me.

Get in line :flipoff: I have a fax that proves that money is mine :flipoff2:

EDIT: dammit, that fax fell into the shredder - fawk it, the fortune is yours :beer:

Welcome to the dark continent. They are still very tribal over there and Europeans drew the lines on the maps that made the African countries so some countries have tribes that are mortal enemies yet they are expected to get along. South Africa was probably the last good country over there but no longer.

it honestly doesn't even matter what lines the europeans drew, lines don't mean shit anyways on the ground. it isn't like it was a land of peace and happiness where everybody was a king or a queen previously

it honestly doesn't even matter what lines the europeans drew, lines don't mean shit anyways on the ground. it isn't like it was a land of peace and happiness where everybody was a king or a queen previously

WAIT - are you implying that continent was rife with tribal battles and slavery before dudes in pantaloons arrived? :eek:

I'm gonna' just play it safe, and say, "that's racist" :flipoff2:

>rightclick says African BLM. I don't care enough to investigate, but I don't dismiss them as idiots like our BLM. Are Nigerian po-lices big meanies?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e31e0c-143d-11eb-a258-614acf2b906d_story.html

i mean, if BLM over here is claiming we are all evil fascists because we aren't all black, then BLM in Nigeria should be doubly dismissed, because they are certainly black majority and should then have majority privilege.

Just in case somebody isn't aware that critical race theory is outright garbage, head to nigeria!

on the one hand, i support armed protest and revolution for all people, on the other hands, you've got communists, islam hardliners, corrupt international aid tit suckers and unhinged tribal shit each fighting each other for a piece of the puzzle.

there isn't some liberal protestant stronghold supporting individualism, respect and freedom fighting for the right to be left alone.

WAIT - are you implying that continent was rife with tribal battles and slavery before dudes in pantaloons arrived? :eek:

I'm gonna' just play it safe, and say, "that's racist" :flipoff2:

which people were most devastated by the collapse of the transatlantic slave trade? Well, it wasn't UK or America who worked against it, and it wasn't Spain or Portugal who seemingly slipped back home......

Nobody cares about Africans, only the resources.

Nigerians being Nigerians?

i mean, if BLM over here is claiming we are all evil fascists because we aren't all black, then BLM in Nigeria should be doubly dismissed, because they are certainly black majority and should then have majority privilege.

Just in case somebody isn't aware that critical race theory is outright garbage, head to nigeria!

on the one hand, i support armed protest and revolution for all people, on the other hands, you've got communists, islam hardliners, corrupt international aid tit suckers and unhinged tribal shit each fighting each other for a piece of the puzzle.

there isn't some liberal protestant stronghold supporting individualism, respect and freedom fighting for the right to be left alone.

At least BLM in Africa is dealing with the actual issue... Black people killing Black people. :laughing:

I wonder if those guys would be happier if they had good, steady work. Someone should take a couple of the idle cruise ships over there, load up a bunch of those guys, and bring them over here to the States. Let them work for wealthy Hollywood producers and actors, Silicon Valley elites, and New York City rich people. Maybe build them a nice little cabin to live in on their property. Just a thought.

I wonder if those guys would be happier if they had good, steady work. Someone should take a couple of the idle cruise ships over there, load up a bunch of those guys, and bring them over here to the States. Let them work for wealthy Hollywood producers and actors, Silicon Valley elites, and New York City rich people. Maybe build them a nice little cabin to live in on their property. Just a thought.

considering capitalism is evil white supremecy and private property is a tool made up by evil colonialists, probably best to not pay them cash and put them on the street, but rather build the cabin modestly and provide food and some rest time as compensation.

I bet that'd be nice. imagine, not ever being troubled by money or worrying about your next meal or a roof over your head. Heck, could probably couple them up to, bet they'd make new friends quickly, then once grown, send off the kids to help out another rich couple

95% of the people in this country could not find Nigeria on a map.

Why exactly do we care what is going on over there? Don't we have enough to worry about with our own shit?

Right between Benin and Cameroon (both French speaking), but Nigeria is primarily English speaking with plenty of Fon and Lingala speakers.

With Boko Haram there, we have a lot of interest in the region. They are also building out the coastline, investing billions in the project. China is also snatching up all of the infrastructure and mineral / ore rights, so it's smart to stay on top of what's going on there.
__

Anyone got any info on #Endsars and what’s going on in Nigeria? Sounds like things are getting real.

>rightclick says African BLM. I don't care enough to investigate, but I don't dismiss them as idiots like our BLM. Are Nigerian po-lices big meanies?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e31e0c-143d-11eb-a258-614acf2b906d_story.html

Its pretty much Nigeria's own Anti-Police protest shit that's going on

What is SARS?

Commonly known as SARS, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad was created in 1984 in response to an epidemic of violent crime including robberies, carjackings and kidnappings. While it was credited with having reduced brazen lawlessness in its initial years, the police unit was later accused of evolving into the same problem it had been designed to stop: a criminal enterprise that acts with impunity.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/sars-nigeria-police.html

My initial thought is China.

China is definitely behind the Maoist Cultural Revolution in the US, all the hallmarks with the tearing down of statues, public shaming, and generational divide.

China has a huge interest in Nigeria and has for decades. A major non-ME oil resource for them and they've leaned heavy into the country.

It only makes sense that the CCP would attempt to neutralize growing public opposition to Chinese colonization by using anti-police splinter groups.

It's all so tiresome.

UgiJ6dS.jpg

aD2X6I5.jpg

Nobody has a subscription to the WaPo so unless you have an archive link or post the text, we have no idea what you're talking about.

Don't tell my you consider BLM idiots right? That is a sophisticated movement which pushes idiots forward for you to dismiss. Have a little healthy paranoia man.

Top Back Refresh