What's new

WTF is going on here?

Looks like a tithe of rocks & gravel by community to build a {insert whatever}-

meh. I've seen landscapers hauling that much rock in a clapped out S10 with the tires rubbing on the wheel wells. Cool trucks though.

The building in the back of where they are dumping looks super ornate with shitshacks across the street so probably church or govt.

Maybe the location is remote / across a bridge / accessed by shitty roads and it made more sense to use little trucks? The guys blue shirt has traditional dump trucks on it so I bet they have access to them.

Need somebody who understands squiggly line writing.

I wonder how much air pressure in the rear tires, they are loading them pretty heavy.

I wonder how much air pressure in the rear tires, they are loading them pretty heavy.

Look close - most of them appeared to have full floater 1-ton rears. Definitely not stock. Most were 2wd too.

Not we know where all the nissan and toyota body panels go.

i built one a about 5 yrs ago i will see if i can dig up some pics, its an 87 factory turbo toyota but the dump bed i built has a lumber rack that goes all the way to the front bumper :grinpimp:

Look close - most of them appeared to have full floater 1-ton rears. Definitely not stock. Most were 2wd too.

Not we know where all the nissan and toyota body panels go.

i know a guy that used to chop toyotas in half behind the cab and fill up a shipping container full of them to send over to iirc africa

what I can't figure out is why they have so many subscribers and also the views for this video..

Im not sure. Your videos and this one have something in common, I didnt understand what either of you were trying to inform about. I did enjoy the towel head video more than yours though.:flipoff2:

Interesting geometry on some of those lift mechanisms. At least one seemed to be some sort of bell crank with tie rods

I've been gathering parts for a similar build for my Ranger. But because I'm not a lazy Toyota owner or building them commercially to fit many trucks I'm going to spend the time to do low front mounted cylinders (think rollback) so I don't waste 6"+ of vertical cargo space building a frame under it :flipoff2:

In case anyone was wondering, Utility body liftgates are the perfect width for minitrucks and long enough to let use use the gate as a ramp from the bed to the ground with the bed tipped up. Probably will go with coils initially but I'm gonna keep the airbag option open so I can dump them for a less steep angle to winch shit up.

Last edited:
Look close - most of them appeared to have full floater 1-ton rears. Definitely not stock.

Thats probably stock in that part of the world, since they get all the cool trucks (solid front axle 4x4s, diesel engines, etc.)

Thats probably stock in that part of the world, since they get all the cool trucks (solid front axle 4x4s, diesel engines, etc.)

Definitely not on the Nissans. The D21 pickups never came with solid (front) axles and they definitely don't have full floaters. Nissan has some heavy duty rear ends, but nothing like those. I have a patrol with an Australian H260 (260mm ring gear = 10.25"!) and it's ridiculously big for a small truck, but still not FF. Diesels are probably stock though.

Top Back Refresh