What's new

WTF happened to Drudge?

GarScramb

Member Number
So is the Drudge Report still a pussified Democrat echo chamber? I get that he didn't like Trump. Whatever. But to swing your entire apparent philosophy from Libertarian leaning to straight up main stream media clone... I don't get it. Where is a good place to get somewhat unbiased news any more?

20210326_112356.jpg

20210326_112356.jpg

Yeah it took a hard left several years ago. Not sure what happened but I don't look to it at all.

Drudge used to be my go to news site. when half the stories started being about sex robots and UFOs I knew he had lost it.

Best description of how it went down. The lost me when the kicked out Milo

IIRC that site was hardcore pro-Trump in 2015-16.

Still a good news aggregator but I've noticed the shift. I read articles there, national review, and WSJ mostly. Gives a decently wide perspective of center (maybe a but center left) to center right with writers that aren't too clownish. I'm not interested in an echo chamber that just reinforces what I believe and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Still a good news aggregator but I've noticed the shift. I read articles there, national review, and WSJ mostly. Gives a decently wide perspective of center (maybe a but center left) to center right with writers that aren't too clownish. I'm not interested in an echo chamber that just reinforces what I believe and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

It’s pretty far left. Certainly no where near the center.

Yeah it took a hard left several years ago. Not sure what happened but I don't look to it at all.

It took a hard left after Clinton on the campaign trail got loud about censoring Drudge and the like. The like stayed true Drudge Report shit the bed. Is there a connection between Hilary ****on calling for shutting down his business and the change? I have no idea.

I read somewhere he got married and father in law is a huge leftest, maybe he is trying to keep her in the will :lmao:

It was a gradual shift during the trump years. It's more left than msnbc some days. I just don't get it....I used to read it every day.

Top Back Refresh