What's new

Winch Raffle

A mod should probably edit the title, and there should be more information, that this is a charity raffle for the family of someone who recently lost their cancer battle.

I only met Darryl a couple times, but I can tell the impact he had by the reactions of my friends who knew him well. He will be missed.

the fine print at the bottom does not sound good.. i was considering, before I read this

Sweepstakes Details

DETAILS AND OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

the fine print at the bottom does not sound good.. i was considering, before I read this

Sweepstakes Details

DETAILS AND OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

I do believe that by law, in some areas, that needs to be posted. The same as with the McDonalds Monopoly game and others. Otherwise it is considered gambling.

I do believe that by law, in some areas, that needs to be posted. The same as with the McDonalds Monopoly game and others. Otherwise it is considered gambling.

Had to be a sarcastic bump by Arty... nobody’s that dumb!!!!
Anyway.... bump for a worthwhile thread and fund raiser!!!

Reactions: DMG
A mod should probably edit the title, and there should be more information, that this is a charity raffle for the family of someone who recently lost their cancer battle.

I only met Darryl a couple times, but I can tell the impact he had by the reactions of my friends who knew him well. He will be missed.

Darryl was an incredible person. He treated everyone he met like family. His passing was a great loss to the community and he will be missed.

Top Back Refresh