What's new

Win!

lots of skidsteers doing it, same sorta deal except you don't need the ballast, you just put the bucket up real high
And plenty of people loading backhoes into all sorts of shit by using both ends.

Instead of building those steps, wouldn't it have been smarter to use that steel to make ramps?

ok.

right now, go find me one other youtube video of an excavator getting up into a box using that technique.
no, these are not the u tuber types
they just go to work

a good operator that can twist his machine like it is attached to his/her body is fairly common for those that do it every day :beer:

the guys that do it with skidsteers without ejecting themselves to be pinched between the front edge of the cab roof and the ground when the skiddy flops on its front impress me
I remember when there was a thing at the fairs
dancing skid steers or something like that

it was a choreographed wheelie contest or something

Instead of building those steps, wouldn't it have been smarter to use that steel to make ramps?
my guess
a ramp like that beings it will be steel on steel, might as well make it out of ice, and grease it

If it were me, it would be a earth berm, and just drive it

the guys that do it with skidsteers without ejecting themselves to be pinched between the front edge of the cab roof and the ground when the skiddy flops on its front impress me
You know the new ones have seat belts, right? :laughing:

I bet he's a member of this board.

21343.jpeg

we got a couple guys on here that'll get good use outta your legs that you saw off in order to sit in the front seat of that
can't be much different than a van can it? Assuming the motor is set back accordingly even though the SD platform has the damn motor shoved back into the cabin quite a ways as is.

can't be much different than a van can it? Assuming the motor is set back accordingly even though the SD platform has the damn motor shoved back into the cabin quite a ways as is.
Look where the door is compared to a van. There's literally no space. If your legs aren't in conflict with the engine then they're in conflict with the tire. There's a reason you don't see vehicles that have a seating position more forward than vans and less forward than cabovers. There's just other stuff that get in the way of putting a human there.

Top Back Refresh