What's new

Will it run?

carry one every day, for long enough that its spare mag has worn holes in most of my pairs of pants
I want to cut the grip down to 26 size but can't bring myself to do it
G19 to G26 grip length isn’t that big a difference. Depending on how you carry, a P365 or G43 might be the way to go.

Easy solution. Lose the dinner plate sized holster and spare magazine.
my holster's similarly sized to yours, wraps around the top of the slide though, 17 dollar piece of kydex shit that I got no complaints about at all
mag goes in the pocket, a 33 because a 15, 17, or even a 21 will eject any flashlight of pocket knife clipped into that pocket when bending over, the 33 sits alongside the things clipped in there rather than underneath

G19 to G26 grip length isn’t that big a difference. Depending on how you carry, a P365 or G43 might be the way to go.
938 flops upside down when in my waistband and I don't like pocket carry
really like the gun and I can wring absurd accuracy out of it, but it's just terrible for carry with the slide so short

33 rd mag?

I would bet a 365 carries very differently than a 938

33 rd mag?
well I only keep 25 or thereabouts in it because the springs get weak otherwise
20211106_191237.jpeg

note the overlap and how anything shorter would eject the other things in that pocket
20211106_191258.jpeg

also recently swapped the phone to my right side and all that junk to the left as would have been much more sensible long ago
still fighting with keeping everything in the correct pockets though

I don't know how mag springs are supposed to last all crinkled up in the bottom there when they're totally full, the browning hi-power is the last one I know of that left enough space under the follower with its 13rd mags (and then someone fucked it up by making 15s that fit it by removing the follower stop)

if I leave it loaded full for a couple months then the last ten rounds barely dribble out under no tension at all and the slide lock is a foregone conclusion

Reactions: DMG
I don't know how mag springs are supposed to last all crinkled up in the bottom there when they're totally full, the browning hi-power is the last one I know of that left enough space under the follower with its 13rd mags (and then someone fucked it up by making 15s that fit it by removing the follower stop)

if I leave it loaded full for a couple months then the last ten rounds barely dribble out under no tension at all and the slide lock is a foregone conclusion
Crazy long extended mags for pistols dont leave enough room for the springs when they are full. The ratio of spring from empty to full is pretty extreme.

I think you can get the normal double stack mags to work in the staggered mag frames by peeling all the plastic off
grip width really isn't a problem though, it's the length that pokes out
The shoulder rig carries the piece horizontally. The mag length really won’t matter much.
I carry a 19 and 26, depending on the weather. I use a regular Galco leather OWB and don’t have any problems with the mags rubbing anything. I’m 6’ and 175. The door post on the Jeep has wrecked more clothes than anything else.

You gotta swap shit between pockets every couple months. I get 2x the life out of my jeans doing that (which means they get torn from other shit before the pockets wear through). It's like rotating your tires.

You gotta swap shit between pockets every couple months. I get 2x the life out of my jeans doing that (which means they get torn from other shit before the pockets wear through). It's like rotating your tires.
Fuck that. I have a system and know where everything is. Plus I rarely wear jeans. It’s wrangler workwear at work and khakis or cargo pants at home.

Top Back Refresh