What's new

Will Biden Come for our "AR-14s"?

TiTRD

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Wilmington, VT
If elected, does he have any ground to come and take our black scary guns with 30 round magazine bullets clips?

That bitch Harris did all kinds of nasty things to gun laws when she was working in ca. She got this goddamn microstamping bill to pass on handguns. Basically any new handgun sold in ca has to be on the 'approved for ca' roster. If the gun does not have microstamping, it is not approved. So far there are zero guns that microstamp, so all new handguns sold here are old, ie Gen 3 Glock is all we can buy new, no gen 4 or 5. The roster of approved guns shrinks every year....

If elected, does he have any ground to come and take our black scary guns with 30 round magazine bullets clips?

Repealing the 2nd Amendment would be almost impossible. However, that doesn't mean they can't keep on the charade that's disarming Americans at an alarming rate. Felonies, mental health, marijuana use, etcetera all do just fine in getting the job done. They'll go after manufacturers of ammo and firearms. They'll do everything they can to impede the supply to our demand.

Nah , he already said that he was sending "Beto" for Americas Guns .
As for our clips , he can have all mine , I don't have no clips mo-fo .
But to the question of my mags , hell no .

And forget my AR-14 , take it . Never did have an AR-14.
Then again lost all of my scary black guns in the Atlantic years and years ago .

Fuck Biden , Fuck Beto ....come and get them ........Stupid .

That bitch Harris did all kinds of nasty things to gun laws when she was working in ca. She got this goddamn microstamping bill to pass on handguns. Basically any new handgun sold in ca has to be on the 'approved for ca' roster. If the gun does not have microstamping, it is not approved. So far there are zero guns that microstamp, so all new handguns sold here are old, ie Gen 3 Glock is all we can buy new, no gen 4 or 5. The roster of approved guns shrinks every year....

didja see the change last year (or this?) where now, instead of 1 new gun means remove 1 old from the list, it is now 1 new gun means remove 2 guns from the list :rasta:

Yes. I believe he will come for our guns

i wish that stupid, ridiculous, over-played ad nauseum "boating accident" joke would die a similar death.

a joke made by stupid people, and loved by stupid people.

Its stupid until someone comes to your door for your AR-14 with extended bullet clips and bumper stock.

Is there a list of all "assault rifle" owners or will this be a pay a tax to be put on a list, then we'll come after them like Colion Noir said in the above video?

Is there a list of all "assault rifle" owners or will this be a pay a tax to be put on a list, then we'll come after them like Colion Noir said in the above video?

I'm sure I'm on a few lists. :laughing:

As long as he doesnt mess with me AR16M451911 we'll be fine...C'mon man

I don't understand how you can call to defund the police, let criminals run wild burning and looting and at the same time allow citizens to not have a means to defend themselves.

I don't understand how you can call to defund the police, let criminals run wild burning and looting and at the same time allow citizens to not have a means to defend themselves.

Really? The goal is this. Fudd will give up his guns. The politicians will still have their 'security' with guns. The burning and looting will continue until the Fudds that are still alive beg the .gov to help. .gov will install martial law. They have all of the power. It's all they ever wanted. The end.

Really? The goal is this. Fudd will give up his guns. The politicians will still have their 'security' with guns. The burning and looting will continue until the Fudds that are still alive beg the .gov to help. .gov will install martial law. They have all of the power. It's all they ever wanted. The end.

yes, end game is full control...because the people asked for it

Accurate. The average gun owner in the US will WILLINGLY give up their guns because the .gov said so. I don't care how many say they won't to their friends. When that knock at the door happens, they will not put up a fight. They'll hand em over to save their own ass every time.

I bought a AR-15 in a gun shop in Berkeley right after my 18th birthday in 1981. I have been buying, selling, trading guns ever since. Bring the 4473s, I’ll give you what you say I have, if I still have it

Accurate. The average gun owner in the US will WILLINGLY give up their guns because the .gov said so. I don't care how many say they won't to their friends. When that knock at the door happens, they will not put up a fight. They'll hand em over to save their own ass every time.

There won't be any door knocking. Logistics and the bad PR are prohibitive. They'll just be criminalized to the point nobody with anything to lose will leave their house with a banned firearm or component.

I predict that the Supreme Court will soon start accepting more gun cases.

There won't be any door knocking. Logistics and the bad PR are prohibitive. They'll just be criminalized to the point nobody with anything to lose will leave their house with a banned firearm or component.

Exactly. They don’t HAVE to “take them”, they just have to prevent you from being able to use them. Can’t shoot at a range, or national forest land, can’t carry it with you, can’t talk about them with most friends.

A $50 bribe to “see something, say something, if you know where an illegal gun is” would have a lot of people ratting others out.

The time will have long since passed to “do something” about their infringements on our rights, yet people will still chuckle as to how they “beat the government” by having an AR rusting away under the crawl space of their house.

Give it 15 years of not being able to teach a new generation to operate one, and they will be a relic.

Last edited:
I guess we will find out how good some of our state laws work. A few years ago Kansas passed a law saying any 2nd amendment infringements would not be allowed in Kansas and any federal officer coming to enforce those laws will be arrested.

Now that we have a libtard Governor Im not sure how that will hold up.

All I want to know is when and where to go and what direction to start shooting. Lets use our rights for exactly what they were meant for and put an end to this bullshit.

He did in 1994. But with the way beto got eviscerated after coming out and announcing his desire to confiscate guns, I think the dems are likely to be cautious about it. Besides, it doesn't look like they own the senate so that's another roadblock.

Top Back Refresh