What's new

Wikileaks??

Cliffs for those who can't read through it at the moment?

Breezing through the Clinton stuff. Lots of it is redacted. Mostly talking about meetings and stuff. meh

Apparently Steve jobs had HIV?

steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg

Motherfuckerplease...

it could have photos of Biden and Slick Willy Eiffel towering an underage hooker while Obama and Kamala tag team Hillary and it wouldn’t matter.

Don't get it twisted homie, I know this. Biden could go on tv today and pledge his life to china while throwing kids in a wood chipper and nothing would change the fuck show that we are trapped in.

Theres nothing beyond 09 that I see...

This isn't exactly relevant, is there supposed to be some kind of Easter egg or something? :homer::laughing:

Yea, latest stuff I see is 2010. :confused:

Whats with all the dates being 1/1/1984?

I think it's a default system date. It needs to have some date for the system to work, so it assigns a generic one (usually older to avoid any strange conflicts with real dates), if a document doesn't have one. Our document archival system here at my work is 1/1/69. I got to pick it and 69 is funny because deep down I'm a 12 year old.

I think it's a default system date. It needs to have some date for the system to work, so it assigns a generic one (usually older to avoid any strange conflicts with real dates), if a document doesn't have one. Our document archival system here at my work is 1/1/69. I got to pick it and 69 is funny because deep down I'm a 12 year old.

doubtful. Probably an Orwell reference.

Top Back Refresh