What's new

Who knows the con better then me? (Prob everyone)

I have no idea what I'm looking at. That being said I'd just take the stairs. :flipoff2:

Less than 200K for lakefront at the Rubicon. Someone is a happy camper.
Sorry you missed this one but keep at it with eyes on deals, 2BB.

If I'm looking at that right (which I'm probably not) it borders the Auburn jeep club property so you could possibly work out a deal for Con access, if you would've bid on it in time. :flipoff2:

If you click the Local Map button and add layers you can see Soup Bowl is close by so I’d say it’s a short walk from Walker hill.

You might still contact them to see if anyone actually bid on it. You never know, you might get lucky.

Kevin

As far as who owns the property, my brother just turned me onto an app called onX Hunt

Pretty bad ass mapping app. It will show property ownership of everything I have looked up so far, which albeit isn't a lot so far. Just installed it yesterday.

Still a great app. Shows awesome topo and trails that are not any other maps that I have seen

Yes, have the helicopter drop it clear to the bottom of the lake. Then build something that isnt a dump. Fucking hipsters wanting to live in a tin can

:flipoff2:

Reactions: Add
How far off the con is this from say Walker hill?
Capture.PNG

Here is an answer to the question that doesn't matter anymore. :flipoff2:

As far as who owns the property, my brother just turned me onto an app called onX Hunt

Pretty bad ass mapping app. It will show property ownership of everything I have looked up so far, which albeit isn't a lot so far. Just installed it yesterday.

Still a great app. Shows awesome topo and trails that are not any other maps that I have seen

OnX is great but they harvest data from state GIS info. There can be substantial lag time updating no on OnX. It took over a year to show up when I bought my current house.

If you have a GovX account OnX has a pretty good discount.

Helicopter drop a nice pre made shipping container cabin and have the dream property to go to whenever I want to say f-u to everyone

I'm rethinking my previous opinion. I feel like this could be alright if you get the resident floriduh man, waterhead, to pilot the whirlybird. Nothing and I mean nothing could go wrong.

also take video

Less than 200K for lakefront at the Rubicon. Someone is a happy camper.
Sorry you missed this one but keep at it with eyes on deals, 2BB.
almost none of the property actually touches the lake.
to the north and east is owned by the Forest service

Parcels
ASSESSOR PARCEL NUMBER: 010090009
PARCEL ADDRESS: 0
MAIL ADDRESS #1: 5086 DEBRON COURT
MAIL ADDRESS #2: POLLOCK PINES CA 95726
MAIL ADDRESS #3:
MAIL ADDRESS #4:
ACREAGE: 40
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SEC 33 14 15

Last edited:
almost none of the property actually touches the lake.
to the north and east is owned by the Forest service

Parcels
ASSESSOR PARCEL NUMBER: 010090009
PARCEL ADDRESS: 0
MAIL ADDRESS #1: 5086 DEBRON COURT
MAIL ADDRESS #2: POLLOCK PINES CA 95726
MAIL ADDRESS #3:
MAIL ADDRESS #4:
ACREAGE: 40
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SEC 33 14 15

Yeah that is one fucked up property line

How far off the con is this from say Walker hill? Who owns the property between? Any chance of legally driving between the two?

Is Bebe a regular here?

https://www.landwatch.com/el-dorado-county-california-recreational-property-for-sale/pid/408686408

Really not a good deal. There is property up there, you just have to keep an eye out for it. :)

Gerle Tract has Cabins coming up once or twice a year. If I had it to do over again, that's what I would hold out for.

It’s just like SOME of Lake Tahoe and Hawaii. Public access to the shore.

Yes.... someone owns the lake bed/water rights.... they dgaf if you use the shoreline. On lake Tapps the line is ~ 565 above sea level.... cascade water owns up to that line.... the water level has never reached that line... 95% of the property owners have docks and landscaping at ~ 535’ asl, which is the set recreational level!!!! They drop it in winter which makes it a great time for waterfront repairs and additions!!!!

Yes.... someone owns the lake bed/water rights.... they dgaf if you use the shoreline. On lake Tapps the line is ~ 565 above sea level.... cascade water owns up to that line.... the water level has never reached that line... 95% of the property owners have docks and landscaping at ~ 535’ asl, which is the set recreational level!!!! They drop it in winter which makes it a great time for waterfront repairs and additions!!!!

Something about rich white people problems I’ll never know about.

”cool stary bra?

Top Back Refresh