What's new

who 'knows' someone who bought one of these 'fuel filters'?

My own safety? Why, what are you going to do, pussy?

I'm not the one making anti-gun legislation. Why you want to pick on me?

Because you're afraid. You are literally a coward, Coward.

Did you ask the location of the Prosecutor who is investigating the McMichael brothers? Nope, you didn't.

How about Nancy Pelosi's location?

C'mon tough guy, show us how tough you are, you fucking coward.

Looks like you’re the coward here

I'm right behind you and the cause of that sharp pain you feel in your ass, you gun-buying coward guncuck loser.

Who invited this useless piece of shit? Id rather have artisan frankly. Atleast his stupidity is amusing

My own safety? Why, what are you going to do, pussy?

I'm not the one making anti-gun legislation. Why you want to pick on me?

Because you're afraid. You are literally a coward, Coward.

Did you ask the location of the Prosecutor who is investigating the McMichael brothers? Nope, you didn't.

How about Nancy Pelosi's location?

C'mon tough guy, show us how tough you are, you fucking coward.

No I didn't. It's in the first sentence if you search him.
Quote/The shooting of Markeis McGlockton, a 28-year-old man in a Clearwater, Florida, parking lot on July 19, 2018/ Quote.
If you feel I'm picking on you you're in the wrong place.

Looks like you’re the coward here

You are a coward for not asking the location of Gun Control Legislators, you cowards. Fucking pussies.

Defintion of cward:

cow·ard
/ˈkou(ə)rd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
    "they had run away—the cowards!"
Fuckin ask my location on a Mongolian pube-weaving board, but not a single one of you pussies has the guts to make threats to a member of the Brady Bunch.

Because it's dangerous and unpleasant. That makes anyone who ever makes an implied or explicit threat to me a coward. By definition.

Cowards.

Who invited this useless piece of shit? Id rather have artisan frankly. Atleast his stupidity is amusing

That's because I'm not stupid, and I'm pointing out what a faggot you are for playsing Cosplay like a bunch of Furries.

If you had a shred of fucking dignity or guts you'd be camped out on your State Capitol right now.

But you won't , you'll make threats to me on the internet because it's easy and safe.

What does that make you?

Here, I'll help:

https://www.google.com/search?q=coward

I don't want you having a little fuzzy time with your furry buddies, you need to have your little clot of faggotry broken up you costume-wearing ****. Fuckin furry, hahaha.

You're all the same exact thing as these nerds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKT7bx-fmtk

That's you but with guns and big, beefy men. Bunch of homoerotic Twinks hanging out with your bear buddies playing Cosplay 🤣

So, you admit that you are a coward and a hypocrite to boot

So you're not down at the Capitol building demanding to remove restrictions on silencers right now? Nope, you're not.

You're playing patty-cake with me on the Bhutanese pimple-popping board.

Every single one of you gun-rights fags that is not either doing what I'm doing right now, or down at your State Capitol is a cuck. You are ALL cucks.

So you're not down at the Capitol building demanding to remove restrictions on silencers right now? Nope, you're not.

Every single one of you gun-rights fags that is not either doing what I'm doing right now, or down at your State Capitol is a cuck. You are ALL cucks.

I don’t go to the Capitol. I pay lobbyists for that. And yes I’ve contributed significant monies to cans not bans

So, now you are a lying coward

I don’t go to the Capitol. I pay lobbyists for that. And yes I’ve contributed significant monies to cans not bans

And right now the Left is making using your firearm in self-defense illegal.

The NRA and GOA have a vested interest in keep you scared about your guns, Paragon.

Direct Action. The Left gets EVERYTHING they want this way. They will win this.

You are literally on a thread with a bunch of mousy, squeeky little boys who can make threats against me but quail at the thought of doing something direct.

Do what you did, get what you got.

You need to recognize that mousing around with a Fuel Filter is not cool and edgy. That's Rationalization.

ra·tion·al·i·za·tion

noun
  1. 1.
    the action of attempting to explain or justify behavior or an attitude with logical reasons, even if these are not appropriate.
Some of you have jobs to lose if you say something. I can understand that.

But gun owners could literally demand that Legislation gets passed to compensate all of you for having to shut down the Nation, and make it illegal to fire you for this specific act of Civil Disobedience.

Every single one of you that thinks preparing for violence while doing nothing politically is cucked. You've been had, bamboozled.

Manly enough to make threats to me on a msg board, but not manly enough to stand up for your own inherent Rights.

Every teenager in this picture has more balls than every single person in this thread or who buys a 'Fuel Filter'.

You want it, you fight for it, not make threats, cowards.

Civl____rightsAJ2362-STOCK.jpg

And right now the Left is making using your firearm in self-defense illegal.

The NRA and GOA have a vested interest in keep you scared about your guns, Paragon.

Direct Action. The Left gets EVERYTHING they want this way. They will win this.

You are literally on a thread with a bunch of mousy, squeeky little boys who can make threats against me but quail at the thought of doing something direct.

Do what you did, get what you got.

You need to recognize that mousing around with a Fuel Filter is not cool and edgy. That's Rationalization.

ra·tion·al·i·za·tion

noun
  1. 1.
    the action of attempting to explain or justify behavior or an attitude with logical reasons, even if these are not appropriate.
Some of you have jobs to lose if you say something. I can understand that.

But gun owners could literally demand that Legislation gets passed to compensate all of you for having to shut down the Nation, and make it illegal to fire you for this specific act of Civil Disobedience.

Every single one of you that thinks preparing for violence while doing nothing politically is cucked. You've been had, bamboozled.

Manly enough to make threats to me on a msg board, but not manly enough to stand up for your own inherent Rights.

Every teenager in this picture has more balls than every single person in this thread or who buys a 'Fuel Filter'.

You want it, you fight for it, not make threats, cowards.

Coward

All of you and all of your social circle could walk down to the State Capitol right now, and the rest of us could lock down Washington DC and get the regulation removed.

Not a single person would need to carry a gun. Just load up your Prep supplies and make sure we have enough food and water, and stop any traffic around the Capitol building including letting the Governors leave or enter.

The Government will back down because they'd have to mow us down with rotary cannon in all 50 States simultaneously.

We have more than enough numbers to do it. Plus all of the jobs that we'd leave would shut the Country down overnight.

So then, the only reason you're not doing it is because you're lazy, fearful, or you like the slight tinge of Naughty associated with a silencer.

That's why I hate you fucking gun fags. You deserve disrespect and contempt. You WANT to whine about the shit.

Two weeks is what it would take. Lock Congress in the HOuses until they come up with legislation that ends it all.

Could happen in 14 days. But you don't want it to happen, you want to be cool and edgy.

they shut down the country over the 'rona, you think they give a shit about people doing walkouts and blockades and the economy? :lmao: :lmao:

The only good thing about PBB is that evernoob is not there. Idiot kicked the door in like it’s a mission banned here too.

they shut down the country over the 'rona, you think they give a shit about people doing walkouts and blockades and the economy? :lmao: :lmao:

Congress is still getting paid, and they got a raise in the stimulus money.

Oh boy we missed you Evernoob , said no one ever . :flipoff2:

Once a dumb **** , always a dumb **** , good job Douche Canoe 1.

What are you laughing for?

You are displaying literal Victim Mentality. The idea that you won't even try to escape your captors because it's useless. You provide the perfect example.

they were under no obligation to prevent the harm;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

Everyone here works or has worked some type of primary job. Basically everyone here is an essential worker except for the Craftsmen that do stuff like the stereo installer.

Younger guys here are on the rigs, you do Maintenance or Set up at factories, mechanics, work for utilities.... you guys literally run the show.

The devastated economy is sputtering along on the jobs that you all do as Essential.

Bring that to a halt.

You didn't think this through, think it through, man.

i'm laughing at the thought of any federal or state congress giving a fuck about 14 days of protests. they don't give a fuck.

bring it to a halt? nah, not a chance. you would have better luck organizing an armed uprising than you do grinding the economy to a halt in protest.

even the liberals don't get "everything they ask for"

That's because I'm not stupid, and I'm pointing out what a faggot you are for playsing Cosplay like a bunch of Furries.

If you had a shred of fucking dignity or guts you'd be camped out on your State Capitol right now.

But you won't , you'll make threats to me on the internet because it's easy and safe.

What does that make you?

Here, I'll help:

https://www.google.com/search?q=coward

I don't want you having a little fuzzy time with your furry buddies, you need to have your little clot of faggotry broken up you costume-wearing ****. Fuckin furry, hahaha.

You're all the same exact thing as these nerds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKT7bx-fmtk

That's you but with guns and big, beefy men. Bunch of homoerotic Twinks hanging out with your bear buddies playing Cosplay 🤣

Did i say i owned a gun?:laughing: I came here to point out what a **** you are and out of curiousity. You were a moron before and nothing has changed you can't even have a coherent thought you useless fuck.

Did i say i owned a gun?:laughing: I came here to point out what a **** you are and out of curiousity. You were a moron before and nothing has changed you can't even have a coherent thought you useless fuck.

You really should proof read your shit before posting. :shaking:

Oh boy we missed you Evernoob , said no one ever . :flipoff2:

Once a dumb **** , always a dumb **** , good job Douche Canoe 1.

Everdouche is a pathetic, frustrated, trolling coward; but also a dumb **** and . . .

fetch

Last edited:
Well here we were having a nice little conversation about a fuel filter, and as usual evernoob has to try to stick his dick in the blender just to see what happens. Attention whore as usual.

I clicked the link and went WTF who would use that as a fuel filter. There's holes everywhere in it and now screening. I was on page 2 before it clicked in as to what it really was. 😆

Some vendors call it a solvent trap. It’s a trap all right. Pay the 2 benjamins and get a stamp, then build or buy whatever you want. If you really want a can of shhh, do it the right way. If you have a problem with the tax, contribute time and/or moneyto the cause.

Some vendors call it a solvent trap. It’s a trap all right. Pay the 2 benjamins and get a stamp, then build or buy whatever you want. If you really want a can of shhh, do it the right way. If you have a problem with the tax, contribute time and/or moneyto the cause.

Nothing wrong with building a can on a From 1. A solvent trap is exactly that. It has to have a purpose other than being made into a supressor to be legal. You can buy one and do nothing to it, and it is perfectly legal to own without a tax stamp. It's just a tube, some end caps and little cups that go into the tube. None of them become supressor parts until you drill a hole in them. People are producing some pretty nice cans with these parts.

Edit: Yes you have to have the ATF form 1 completed and approved before drilling any holes.

Nothing wrong with building a can on a From 1. A solvent trap is exactly that. It has to have a purpose other than being made into a supressor to be legal. You can buy one and do nothing to it, and it is perfectly legal to own without a tax stamp. It's just a tube, some end caps and little cups that go into the tube. None of them become supressor parts until you drill a hole in them. People are producing some pretty nice cans with these parts.

Edit: Yes you have to have the ATF form 1 completed and approved before drilling any holes.

Yep. Nothing illegal about owning one until you drill the baffles.

Top Back Refresh