What's new

Who’s standing in line tomorrow…

I’m not a banker but I been sleeping with one for 33 years and making her see God every chance I get.

Here is your facts that I have learned.
On the bottom of the check is your checking account number and the routing number to get that money from the bank you do business with to any where else.

Did you go to school in the US or some shit hole country?

:flipoff2:

Went to elementary - college in MN…

So you’ll have to decide how to answer the last question. :flipoff2:

There’s a pretty Yuge difference between having the account numbers and having account numbers + user id’s + passwords. I always go analog on taxes.

There’s a pretty Yuge difference between having the account numbers and having account numbers + user id’s + passwords. I always go analog on taxes.
I get to Albert Lea and Hugo for work.
Them folks can drink beer like they ain’t making no more

Nice folks but the winter months he hit harder that the folks in Big Piney Wyoming
:dustin:

227d9d10-4413-4576-ba17-1d9352dfd3de_text.gif

:flipoff2:

Are you shitting us??? Please tell me more! Getting redy to pay the State! 5% of $2500 would buy something nice.
Was an option on Turbo Tax. There's a fee, maybe 2%? I only owed $240 so wasn't even worth mailing a check.

you do you, of course, but seems to me that someone with that level of paranoia about the .gov would have noped the fuck out of that country long ago. if the .gov is after you so bad, and just waiting for you to slip up so that they have your bank info to rob you....why do you stay?
I honestly am not mocking you....I just do not understand

last thing I personally want to do is to link a bank account to a government entity...

they can deal with a check.... :flipoff2:
Because they don't have your SSN? Don't already know what bank acounts are linked to that SSN? If they want to scoop more of your money without your coerced approval they will.

Top Back Refresh