What's new

White elephant gift party?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
What's the best gift you've seen? We did one today and i think mine was pretty damn hilarious actually :laughing::flipoff2:

Qin.Orianna Men’s Hiding Gaff Panty Shaper Brief for Crossdressing Transgender https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y6DB39N...91812054244-20

I was running out of time, I just put in "giant foam penis" into Amazon and that came up. :lmao:

Only thing is I wish I would have gotten this also

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FRFKNWB...91812054244-20

The only one I\'ve heard that might neat it was a buddy of mine got $25 worth of fucking feeder mice and threw them in a box :eek::lmao: the funny part was that it was a damn work party and he left before they opened it.

Edit: not sure what was going on with the n/n/ shit, hopefully that's easier to read.

Last edited:
I gave an inflatable sheep with a jar of peanut butter. Eh, not great but it got the reaction I wanted

Dood

What were you even looking for to find that:laughing:

Yeaaaaa, I had the same thought

It doesn't make sense, but I swear I just searched "giant foam penis". I just had a funny thought of someone opening a small box and a huge foam dick popping out. :laughing:

Years ago I was on my way to the bar and forgot we were doing the white elephant thing that night. There's a restaurant on the way that all of us really liked, particularly their 'bacon burger cheese fries'. I got a big order of those and wrapped them up, it ended up being one of the more desired gifts :laughing:

I usually look all year for something stupid. You can pick up a taxidermy old pet off eBay for pretty cheap.. I’ve done a rat, and a German shepherd :laughing:

I usually look all year for something stupid. You can pick up a taxidermy old pet off eBay for pretty cheap.. I’ve done a rat, and a German shepherd :laughing:

A stuffed German shepherd is pretty ridiculous :laughing:​​​​​​

Taxidermy stuff is all over the board, $850 for a opossum?

Reminds of a house we looked at for sale that had a mounted deer ass in the shop. Lift the tail and there was a bottle opener :grinpimp:

Reminds of a house we looked at for sale that had a mounted deer ass in the shop. Lift the tail and there was a bottle opener :grinpimp:

I think I paid 125 for the german Shepard and 40 for the rat, no deals on there now. Yea that was a funny gift to watch get opened

Tea towel holder......
31c82601bbdeb83ef0507dd6e01df2f8.jpg

Assquatch. There's lots of them, made from deer ass.

deer-butts2.jpg

I have a friend and old roommate that always buys a compleatly ridiculous gift for any even hes going to and doesnt put who it's from. Just sets it on the table with the rest of the presents and acts as confused as everyone when the girl having the baby shower gets a taxidermy raccoon wearing a ball gag and a strap on. (Yes that was one of them)

I have a friend and old roommate that always buys a compleatly ridiculous gift for any even hes going to and doesnt put who it's from. Just sets it on the table with the rest of the presents and acts as confused as everyone when the girl having the baby shower gets a taxidermy raccoon wearing a ball gag and a strap on. (Yes that was one of them)

Sounds like my buddy who did the feeder mice.

My go-to is a foodservice size can of hotel gravy. Cheap and good for a laugh since it's an absurd size.

grrrrrravy.jpg

We let my 18 at the time daughter join the adult gift exchange 2 years back. She draws gift 1, and picks up what turns out to be a gas mask with a BBC on the chin of it. Made for a memorable first time. invariably somebody doesn't bring a gift, so I cut a few signs to throw in the mix and even it out, One of our most successful gift was a set of truck nuts with a caribiner on it. 6 years ago and it still gets slapped on people's vehicles at least monthly. Bonus points if you get it on one that goes through the elementary school drop off or pickup line. On that theme we made a Beaver Receiver and gave a locking hitch pin with it and no key. That one is probably too cruel. We have good ones with lots of thought like the airplane liquor bottle nativity set, and stupid ones like the horse/unicorn head.

photo35727.jpg

photo35728.jpg

photo35729.jpg

photo35730.jpg

photo35731.jpg

Top Back Refresh