What's new

Which one of you was this??

wow, fuck that.

The apparently random string of attacks begun Nov. 10 at the Gardencrest apartment complex in Waltham, a Massachusetts suburb of some 60,000 residents about 11 miles west of Boston, but has spread to the downtown area. The victims have all been men who were walking alone, but they range in age from 20 to the mid-40s and are of various ethnic backgrounds, Police Chief Keith MacPherson said.

various ethnic backgrounds, no mention of race, so likely all white men, hispanic and non hispanic.

this is what that constant "they's killing us in the streets" nonsense leads to.

“The motive is somewhat in question but it appears to be a thrill of the assault, or someone who’s very violent and enjoys seeing someone hurt by this,” MacPherson said Tuesday. “There’s never been a robbery. It’s always been just an assault and the assailant takes off.”

Reactions: DMG
Calling Charles Bronson.

I live in the region and surprised this is the first time hearing about it. The justice system is too kind for these low life pieces of shit. Hoping they finally run into the "victim" who leaves their sorry ass in traction.

Most people here would be the ones excited to get 5 grand. :lmao:

If Massachusetts gave out concealed carry permits like Texas does that guy would be dead already or would have never started in the first place knowing he is very likely to get shot. In Massachusetts he doesn't have to worry about that or the cops catching him cause they ain't looking, hence the $5,000 tip reward. Baby momma is the only one dude has to worry about...... :shaking:

Gun likely wouldn't do much good, the pussy is probably sneaking up behind them and hitting them in the head from behind. Hard to shoot somebody you never see. Hopefully somebody see's this go down and takes care of the problem.

If Massachusetts gave out concealed carry permits like Texas does...

Guess you're right, we're not talkin bout Texas here :laughing:

uh you guys realize texas was no-issue on carry permits until the mid-90s, right?
despite what the msm sells you, they're more anti-gun than a shitton of states

[486 said:
;n220751]

uh you guys realize texas was no-issue on carry permits until the mid-90s, right?

What is your point? Its not the mid 90s anymore and its easy to get a CC permit here, and many many people have one.

Gun likely wouldn't do much good, the pussy is probably sneaking up behind them and hitting them in the head from behind. Hard to shoot somebody you never see. Hopefully somebody see's this go down and takes care of the problem.

yup, and it states that he is targeting people who are not paying attention

[486 said:
;n220751]

That's because they all had their pistols hanging off their hip as God intended.

Massholes getting what they deserve is a good thing. Wish it was me but if I wanted to hit people over the head I'd pick Cambridge over Waltham any day. :flipoff2::laughing:

My high school did an outreach program for kids from Lawrence. Had a knife held to my throat. Twice. In a week.

Fun times.

I is not difficult to get a concealed carry in MA. But ya, Texas is the bestest state ever:flipoff2:

[486 said:
;n220767]just stirring shit

I am sure you are but what does that have to do with this thread? :flipoff2:

Last edited:
My high school did an outreach program for kids from Lawrence. Had a knife held to my throat. Twice. In a week.

Fun times.
if you see a sign that says "welcome to Lawrence" turn around because your going the wrong way

That's because they all had their pistols hanging off their hip as God intended.
think I'd rather have mine under my shirt, then I can ignore all the signs on doors without at most getting politely asked to leave

oh what's that you guys got a special anti-ccw sign anyone can hang on their door that'll get you arrested if you ignore it? hmm well that's just too bad

No one here.

Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which wouldn't make them shenanigans, at all, really. Evil shenanigans!

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh