What's new

Which one of you lives in Bangor?

Firstram

Member Number
Loc
Coastal NC
https://bangordailynews.com/2020/07...ighbors-garage-in-half-amid-boundary-dispute/

DOVER-FOXCROFT, Maine — A man who cut his neighbor’s garage in half with a Sawzall was on friendly terms with the man who built the structure — just not with everyone who lived on the property after he died.

20200716_150501-scaled.jpg?resize=1200%2C900&ssl=1.jpg

A tape measurer and setbacks are overrated to some. Looks like he snapped lines and everything. Good on the homie. Nice cuts.

Edit..the missus just had to have that breezeway entry 😁
bummer he didn't cut the slab and take it too.

Last edited:
How in the world would you not be able to come to a more reasonable agreement if you're the one who owns the house?

Unless the Sawzall guy just lost his mind.

All neighbors suck :homer:

A brand new Lenox blade would laugh at 10 of those sheds, pretty much cut as fast as you can walk, easy to keep straight.

lately I’ve been a big fan of the diablo blades. I’ve found they cut better and outlast the Lennox ones. And I’ve been a strict Lennox fan for a long time

lately I’ve been a big fan of the diablo blades. I’ve found they cut better and outlast the Lennox ones. And I’ve been a strict Lennox fan for a long time

I've been running the diablo steel cutting skillsaw blades as demo blades and taking them to the sharpener for the last 10 years. I'd have that place cut in half in 15min or less and still have a sharp blade. As for the straight lines, a construction laser would make that easy.

Never heard of the Diablos, the 49th parallel shields us from a lot of cool stuff.

I've been running the diablo steel cutting skillsaw blades as demo blades and taking them to the sharpener for the last 10 years. I'd have that place cut in half in 15min or less and still have a sharp blade. As for the straight lines, a construction laser would make that easy.

Prove it. I'm sure you have a neighbor somewhere.

Prove it. I'm sure you have a neighbor somewhere.

If you want references, I can hook you up....but you better have a job to contract in the short term. I've taken down multi story concrete buildings, half attached to buildings to remain, in hours. That shit is child's play, but I've never been that deep in a spat with a neighbor.

Last edited:
I lived in Bangor almost 30 years ago while attending UMaine. Once you get into the woods up that way the crazy runs deep.

I guess Stephen King will have to get out his crayons and write a shitty book about some crazy guy who cuts down half of your house.

Top Back Refresh