What's new

Where are the cheap steelies?

Poopyface

Member Number
I haven't bought steel wheels since back when they were $30 a piece. Price seems double that these days. Are there any place still selling them dirt cheap?

Lookin for D windows in 16" 4runner flavor or the factory steelies they use for spares.

I bought black steel d windows for my bronco last year new with free shipping from Jegs for $30/ea

I think they were about 60ea for 17" on my samurai (toyota bolt pattern) from 4wheel parts

I bought black steel d windows for my bronco last year new with free shipping from Jegs for $30/ea

Haven't seen anything close to that price. $80+ seems to be the norm.

I am a cheap bastard so I will probably never buy a set at these prices.

Last edited:
Do they have to be steel?

Last set of rims I bought for my Tacoma were $100 for the 3/6 spoke aluminum with lugnuts.

I haven't found a good price on a set of 16" white wagon wheels for 8 lug. Most are close to $100.

Do they have to be steel?

Last set of rims I bought for my Tacoma were $100 for the 3/6 spoke aluminum with lugnuts.

I haven't found a good price on a set of 16" white wagon wheels for 8 lug. Most are close to $100.

It's preferred. I am not a fan of oem alums.

I punched in "cheap 16" Toyota rims" on googlefu & a fagbook marketplace ad showed up for 1st gen steel Tundra rims/tyres for $160. Bought them next day.

Yes, I own a 3rd gen 4Runner-

Hit up your local tire shop, that's where I always used to buy cheap used wheels. Pretty sure I paid 20-25 bucks a wheel the last set I bought.

Oh, I'm sorry, I usually buy quality because wheels are kind of important.

As usual you are showing just how fucking stupid you are. :laughing: I’d bet dollars the OE Toyota rims I linked for $50 are leaps ahead of the over priced trash you linked.

Top Back Refresh