What's new

When is enough enough?

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
Member Number
Loc
First 50 club
In light of craptslers murdering of willys overland's rep...
Discuss:usa:

Guess I failed to get the link in here...

Last edited:
You guys weren’t reading his post closely enough. He wants you to discuss. The topic could apparently be any time enough is enough. It’s unclear if we can also discuss times when it wasn’t enough, like for instance, details on what to discuss.

it was jeepin the coast this weekend in mississippi. enough is enough, fuck all those Qunts with their 4 door jeeps and ducks on the dash board with feet hanging out of the doors blasting stupid music and flying thin blue line flags

im not gonna murder them, but someone should

xy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fgwy9G6s.jpg

Well reading betwixt those slurred lines.... I think you missed the enough is enough exit on the booze train.

But I see a question to discuss Chrysler's(craptslers) murdering of Willys Overlands reputation...

Well all I gotta say is there were two other companies that owned and built Jeep between WO and Chryslers buy in. So it was already diluted quite a bit.

If I could afford a new JL period, let alone on tons and 40s then I'd love it. Jeep is listening to its buyers and embracing aftermarket trends straight from factory. The rubicon is case in point..... 4 series gearing, selectable lockers, 4:1 low range, ability to run 35s no lift, aux panel and wiring already there from factory....

Well reading betwixt those slurred lines.... I think you missed the enough is enough exit on the booze train.

But I see a question to discuss Chrysler's(craptslers) murdering of Willys Overlands reputation...

Well all I gotta say is there were two other companies that owned and built Jeep between WO and Chryslers buy in. So it was already diluted quite a bit.

If I could afford a new JL period, let alone on tons and 40s then I'd love it. Jeep is listening to its buyers and embracing aftermarket trends straight from factory. The rubicon is case in point..... 4 series gearing, selectable lockers, 4:1 low range, ability to run 35s no lift, aux panel and wiring already there from factory....
I'd still shit a brick rubbing my $50k+ purchase on rocks. I make fun of the guys calling out where bushes and branches are on the radio every time...

But I can't say I wouldn't do the same. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh