What's new

Wheeling Wine and Whiskey Bonus episode #5,283,943 - irate4x4

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
The irate4x4 interview with Jason from Wheeling Wine and Whiskey and Jimmy from Snail Trail 4x4 dropped today! It was pretty cool to talk both shows at the same time.

Where to listen:
Meeting up with these guys on the lakebed was pretty cool and if you don't already listen to their podcasts you should certainly give them a listen. Be sure to listen to the interview and if you have a few extra seconds be sure to leave both shows a positive review on Apple podcasts. Those reviews really help these guys a lot.

Click image for larger version Name:	www.jpg Views:	1 Size:	188.2 KB ID:	324320

Click image for larger version Name:	Snail_Trail_4x4_Logo_01.png Views:	1 Size:	30.8 KB ID:	324321
JimmyJet10 & 4x4toyotatyler do the Snail Trail 4x4 show ..... not bad for some Toyota guys :flipoff2:

Big thanks to SurfnSnow for the introductions.

Thanks to Jason, Jimmy, Old Elk and several others ... I may have been a bit hungover for this but it was a pretty awesome experience and I'm sure I speak for every member here in saying thanks for helping getting the word out! :beer:

Onwards and upwards boys!

:usa:

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 2.49.42 PM.png

Will listen- thanks!

Dunno about the drunks, but the Toyota panty problem guys do a great show.

Got a build thread on that monstrosity?

listened to it on my drive home from work yesterday:smokin:

you got a purdy mouth austin :lickslips:

:lmao: really tho, youve got a pleasant internet voice

were you guys in the taj mahauler? they kept saying taj mahal (cant find a pic, someone will know what im talking about)

Will listen- thanks!

Dunno about the drunks, but the Toyota panty problem guys do a great show.

Got a build thread on that monstrosity?

In the Benz section

Attempted to leave a comment. Blocked me, said suspected bot. :laughing:

Note to self, ban ridenby

listened to it on my drive home from work yesterday:smokin:

you got a purdy mouth austin :lickslips:

:lmao: really tho, youve got a pleasant internet voice

were you guys in the taj mahauler? they kept saying taj mahal (cant find a pic, someone will know what im talking about)

Glad it sounded ok because it was a rough start that morning. Stayed up drinking whiskey with this crew the night before, was down at the inner track by 7am to shoot the start of the 4400 race and went straight up to do this show after. Yea we were in the Taj Mahauler .... bad ass tow rig for sure :grinpimp:

You mentioned 4000 members here. That sounds anemic compared to PBB's 200,000...but what was their *active* membership?

You mentioned 4000 members here. That sounds anemic compared to PBB's 200,000...but what was their *active* membership?

Totally unsure of what it was, those numbers varied greatly from time to time for whatever reason.

Currently, pbb gcc is coming in at right about 4. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh