What's new

What's your most unusual pistol?

Most interesting. Probably the 22 Derringer.
20220629_175248.jpg

small tip for you: dont dry fire that derringer. it will break the firing pin with a quickness. the good thing is its so common and they made a ton of those, that the parts are relatively easy to get. still a pain. no dry fire though.

A6B9089B-5FED-4220-A5C3-0F0677DF650F.jpeg

From my Dad, to my much older cousin then to my brother. All gone now. Remember when dad gave it to the cousin.
.25 cal Browning in original, but tattered box. Made in Belgium. Safe queen now.
Nothing special but a German made .45 Sig P220 stands night gaurd.

How about a Savage 101 single shot revolver?
Or an American Arms P38 in 22lr?
Any chance you want to get rid of that American arms? I have one but the slide cracked(apparently this is common btw).... I loved that little bastard though.

Prolly the .357 Herrett TC contender (G1) 14" barrel.
Either that or the M97 12 ga full choke goose gun of my grandfathers. Used that the other day to convince a bear that my property was not a good place to be (wildlife round). Course a M97 isnt exactly a pistol so..................never mind.:laughing:

Most interesting is s&w 1917
Was used by the English
Has English proof marks
US manufactured.
sorta similar-ish but not at all really, I've been wanting one of them top-break big webleys (one of the 'ruined ones' cut for moon clips) or maybe enfields "that there brit shit"

last I was looking they were like $1200, prolly a lot more by now though :\

When the HK P7s were offered for sale in the late 1990s for $800ish, damn. I wish I woulda bit even though I was poor. I shoulda found a way to buy a bunch of those but..... ****. :homer:

Probably my S&W Model 41. My dad picked it up for me when I was a teenager.

I've also got a Ruger Mark 1 that my grandpa gave me and he had no idea where he got it from iirc:laughing: He thought maybe it belonged to my great aunts husband but he died in the 70's I think. And its not anywhere near new condition. I need to check the serial # on it and see when it was made.

Top Back Refresh