What's new

What's it worth thread - Misc Twist Drill Lot

budget76

Thread Killer
Member Number
Loc
Hartford, CT
Picked up a big batch of brand new twist drills with a recent drill press purchase. Almost all numbered wire sizes. I have no true use and too many random bits already. They're all in the factory carboard envelope packs except a couple. Mix of black oxide and I'm assuming HSS, didn't pay close attention to if they're all the same point degree* or not. Most are Precision Twist Drill brand

I have no desire to list all of these separately right now - I may do so for the ones that have large quantities though then batch the lesser quantities in "nearby" sizing.

Pricing: Do I throw them on ebay for 1/2 of retail on individual sizes, maybe 1/3 of retail for batches of ones I have smaller quantities? All at once for $150 or something? Looks like retail on MSCDirect is ~$1000 by a 5 minute estimate. Obviously they're worth NOWHERE near retail pricing and odds in someone wanting this batch are low.

1638819624993.png

no I won't take tree-fiddy:flipoff2:

I don't think that I have ever gotten rid of a drill bit

How bad do you want to get rid of it? Price it accordingly
I have no need and would rather recoup some $$. Not shown are about a small flat rate USPS box full of bits that are loose, plus a bunch of others I have kicking around.

haven't mailed to Canada before. What are they worth to ya? Almost started listing them last night but worked on something else instead

Tree fiddy? No way I was thinking two fiddy.:flipoff2:

Good stuff, glad someone here can use em. Pm incoming. Check my other thread too, you can have those too if Panzer passes

Top Back Refresh