What's new

What's it worth 2013 Sierra

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Got a trade offer that I think may be in my favor but I am not a gm guy at all...

So what's it worth
Clean title 2013 gmc Sierra 4x4
132000 miles
6.0/ 6l90

received_214516933548593.jpeg

received_268150981572122.jpeg

12k on that little deere is strong money. I would jump on that deal. Larger market for a truck than a small tractor!

Unless you personally have a use for that truck, pass

I suppose that's also a good point... having a tractor sitting around is more beneficial then an extra truck

I cannot help but think that is the worst possible cab configuration as well.

I wouldn’t do it, but I also think extended cab trucks are virtually useless. Nobody wants to sit in the back seat unless you can take your legs off like Spongebob.

I wouldn’t do it, but I also think extended cab trucks are virtually useless. Nobody wants to sit in the back seat unless you can take your legs off like Spongebob.

And access is horrible to use as storage. As a contractor, it’s legit 4 doors or single cabs only.

I'm sure we could. The guy is going to hit me up in the morning and figure out where to meet up.

Doesn’t look all that bad. Based on the pic, it might be a farmers truck and they beat them for a few years and dump them off.

Easiest way to tell is how much paint is chipped from constant gravel road use.

I think I still have your number. If not I’ll send a pm.

Guess I'm the only person that likes extended cabs. A lot more comfortable than a regular cab. Room to throw luggage or shit I dont want in the elements in the back. I dont need a crew cab just to haul my own ass down the road.

That tractor is about $4k overpriced. I'm amazed how California stays 50%+ more expensive that the rest of the US.

Doesn’t look all that bad. Based on the pic, it might be a farmers truck and they beat them for a few years and dump them off.

Easiest way to tell is how much paint is chipped from constant gravel road use.

I think I still have your number. If not I’ll send a pm.

I have no reception so pm is probably best

Couldn't give the exact details on it, but my friend has the same body style, I know its 4x4 and when he got it 2 years ago he paid 8000 for it. 160000 miles or so at the time

Guess I'm the only person that likes extended cabs. A lot more comfortable than a regular cab. Room to throw luggage or shit I dont want in the elements in the back. I dont need a crew cab just to haul my own ass down the road.

That tractor is about $4k overpriced. I'm amazed how California stays 50%+ more expensive that the rest of the US.

I agree but I also drove a 1986 Mustang GT for 15 years.

Yeah I see that pricing equiptment around the country. Ca, Arizona, nevada, and Utah are crazy high. The nearest place for cheapish equipment is Washington but there is a limited supply.
the jd would be sold in a weekend here for 10k but I'm fond of it and holding out for the first offer $10,500 or higher. I bought it Wednesday for $8500

I like my extended cab a lot. Great for hunting.

Not a fan of that year GM, but you could flip it.

Top Back Refresh