What's new

What is wrong with this site ?

Mudslinger99

Ol' School member
Member Number
Loc
Here
It only lets me Quote a paragraph at a time ?

So I have to keep Editing the list to fit several paragraphs. It sucks and is frustrating. I don't have that issue except for here ??? So tell me WTF ?

It also has a delay that causes me to click on shit I don't want to because the Board jumps and makes me go to another thread ?

Is it a Server problem or what ?

Trampas fucked with your login to be less responsive, because you were starting too many shit threads - it's a passive spam filter :flipoff2:

Maybe if you werent such a mainstream sellout you would know more about grassroots forums!

Ok,my phone sucks like you dick lickers. That's what I thought,but feel free to prove that you have a cock in your mouth :laughing:

I don't have that problem but the topic list isn't updating about 90% of the time. Topics move up occasionally but the latest post is shows as 1-24 hours ago. :homer:

Trampas fucked with your login to be less responsive, because you were starting too many shit threads - it's a passive spam filter :flipoff2:

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't have that problem but the topic list isn't updating about 90% of the time. Topics move up occasionally but the latest post is shows as 1-24 hours ago. :homer:

Let's not use Logic,when it comes to the Dick riders. Something is Wrong. I will hold off on refraining from the other issues. Don't want to upset the ones who think they know more.

ExWrench said:

DWT said:

Mudslinger99 said:
Let's not use Logic,when it comes to the Dick riders. Something is Wrong. I will hold off on refraining from the other issues. Don't want to upset the ones who think they know more.

Only problems I have are the one DWT mentioned, your threads and youre shit grasp of the English language. Multi quote is easy

You should refrain from holding off on refraining from posting.

Maybe try quality over quantity - you could appear less idiotic.

Please,point out your "Quality" post that most of us missed ?

I'll wait ☎️

To be fair, the multi quote is far from intuitive and doesn't work like on any other forum software I've ever seen.

It only lets me Quote a paragraph at a time ?

So I have to keep Editing the list to fit several paragraphs. It sucks and is frustrating. I don't have that issue except for here ??? So tell me WTF ?

It also has a delay that causes me to click on shit I don't want to because the Board jumps and makes me go to another thread ?

Is it a Server problem or what ?

Yeah, it's laggy. I'd assume that he has a lot of stuff turned off and isn't running a big server farm. Small sites start out on just one processor and a certain amount of memory, he can turn it up as revenue increases.

In lieu of that, he can just turn down vBulletin settings, like a lot of BBCode doesn't work here, or I can't make it work. Like time-stamping youtube videos for some reason.

It's vBulletin so it shouldn't be this sticky, but this isn't the biggest site on the internet. The major thing is that nothing is broken, it's just slow. There's very little bullshit hanging out there, and when there it is disappears fast.

But yes overall this is a very spartan implementation of what the board can do and it's basically a slant-6 running it at this point. Reliable, but the performance is not exciting.

Several months ago I could multi quote, but I can't figure out how anymore.

Hit the quote button directly on the posts you want to quote, then hit 'Post Reply' on the top left and it will add all the quotes to the reply box at the bottom. I only know because someone else explained it a while back. Like I said, it's not obvious at all. I'm also on a desktop and it's probably some mobile optimized bullshit.

Untitled.png

Hit the quote button directly on the posts you want to quote, then hit 'Post Reply' on the top left and it will add all the quotes to the reply box at the bottom. I only know because someone else explained it a while back. Like I said, it's not obvious at all. I'm also on a desktop and it's probably some mobile optimized bullshit.

Thanks, that works. I was hitting "Post Reply" at the bottom instead, which only picks one of the quotes.

Please,point out your "Quality" post that most of us missed ?

I'll wait ☎️

That wasn't about me, and I don't have to prove anything to you.
Mostly, that was a parody of your "I will hold off on refraining . . ." :homer:

Why do you Capitalize certain Words Inappropriately?
Is that your version of bold, italics, or underlining?
Just trying to make sure it's not a cry for help :laughing:

Last edited:

That works generally, but fawk me if it works when the multi-posts you want to quote are on separate pages.

Could be me :homer: but I don't think so. Anyone got a hot trick there?

I have had this issue for a while and actually posted about it in the web site problem thread.

I also have the same issues as the OP. It is annoying to click on something and nothing happens then I click again and apparently something was happening when nothing was happening causing me to click on something else.

A screen loading bar or spinning thingie would help to know when a click actually went through.

That works generally, but fawk me if it works when the multi-posts you want to quote are on separate pages.

Could be me :homer: but I don't think so. Anyone got a hot trick there?

...it does that for me as well.

Next page = no multi quote.

Well Sumbitch, all you dick lickers seem to be just that. I'm obviously NOT the Only one that Sees the issues, but continue to try and point out flaws others are having as well as "wrong" :laughing:

I'm sure not trying to bitch or or complain. I'm cussing my phone and it seems to be others seeing site Errors as well. So,it can't just be that. Thanks for the info.

Top Back Refresh