What's new

What is this wheel called?

SKULLYOTA

NOOB
Member Number
Perusing local marketplace for cheap 5 on 5.5 wheels (which are way scarcer than I woulda thought). Dude has three of these for $100, but does anyone know what these are called in case I buy them and I need to search for a fourth?

4E181E62-1BE3-4C87-9879-8B1B4766B930.jpeg

There’s a reason he’s selling 3 cheap. They wound be worth more if there were 4, but maybe you can find one.

Would some factory vitara 15s work for ya? Or some chrome steel 15”s? I got a few sets of 5x5.5.

I don’t really need them right now but I like to look in case a $100 or less set of 15x8’s pops up. Used wheels are not the cheapness they used to be.

I’ve had two sets. One set they were all the same. The set I still have now are right and left. My dad and I disagree on which way is forward. So sometimes I’ll have one of each on each side to annoy him 🤣

IMG_0212.jpeg
Between my dad and I we have three sets, all directional. Those are on backwards, but that is the way I prefer them.

Between my dad and I we have three sets, all directional. Those are on backwards, but that is the way I prefer them.
Is that the same as saying “yes” to which way is correct? Look closer, I have them opposing directions in that picture. Which one is correct? Front or rear?

Edit. Dad thinks the rear so big end on top going forward. But I think the front is correct because it’s a saw blade. Dad says, “what way does a water droplet fall?” I say what direction would a saw blade go?

Top Back Refresh