What's new

What is this on my dog

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Loc
Central California
A pimple?

City boy so not any experience with ticks.

She is super fucking skittish and won't let me fuck with it. I don't think it's painful. That's just the way she is.
20201018_190631.jpg
20201018_190628.jpg

Had one on my dog, got to be the size of a grape and started to ooze, ended up being a cyst.
for me it would have been better to deal with it sooner than later,

But IDK Shit......... YMMV.
:flipoff2:

Looks like a wart. My last dog had a lot of them. The worst one was on his eyelid. I got rid of them by choking them with fishing line. Just tie the line around it really tight and knot it. Turns black and falls off on it's own. The one on the eyelid would just slice right off. Fucker kept coming back though.

Could be were a tick was , bad here in the northeast this year where I am.

Looks like a wart. My last dog had a lot of them. The worst one was on his eyelid. I got rid of them by choking them with fishing line. Just tie the line around it really tight and knot it. Turns black and falls off on it's own. The one on the eyelid would just slice right off. Fucker kept coming back though.

I can't even tie a goddamed hook onto a line without 3 tries. What happened my eyesight and fingers got bad or mono got tough?

Does it move with the skin or does it act like its attached to something deeper?
Probably a cyst, infected hair. Our rottie gets them sometimes. They will rupture on occasion. Some god awful funky smelling stuff will come out if it. Mix of puss, blood, and greasy looking dirt.

I get a lot of ticks here too. The lab seems to get them a hell of a lot more than my baby killer. But they both have one of these bumps.

Im pretty good about getting them off but i was concerned about the same and always second guess if i got the bastard 100%

I've been in the woods every day since Sept 15. I haven't had a single tick on me. :confused:

Top Back Refresh