What's new

What is this $600 transaction stuff?

:confused: They're trying to railroad us away from cash as fast as possible, as far as I've seen.

Your theory would only work for them if they had a way to invalidate/inflate cash without affecting digital...

AND... "paying people cash under the table" without taxes? Yeah, no. Definitely not part of the agenda.
This is not a move against cash per se.

It is a permanent, automated cash flow audit on everyone and everything.

Cash flow audits are the worst. It used to be that an IRS would only perform them in the 'worst' cases, because they are extremely labor intense, with the labor intensity increased by the proliferation of manual systems and lack of a common data base.

Today, it is different. Disc storage is cheap. AI programs can easily sift through petabytes of data looking for patterns - patterns that will be defined by the IRS in a way to catch situations where dollars out exceed dollars in as reported as taxable income.

So it is not only about folks working off the books. If you are selling on eBay or any other electronic platform and accepting payment electronically, and not reporting that as income, you will get caught. If you sold a beater truck for cash and deposited the money and did not report that as income, you will be caught. And so on.

We'd probably be better off with a flat national x% sales or value-added tax on every sale/transaction, abolishing the IRS entirely, but that is food for another thread as there would be many entanglements to rationalize.

:confused: They're trying to railroad us away from cash as fast as possible, as far as I've seen.

Your theory would only work for them if they had a way to invalidate/inflate cash without affecting digital...

AND... "paying people cash under the table" without taxes? Yeah, no. Definitely not part of the agenda.
I agree with your logic but you have to remember that the people doing these things are trying to force a controlled collapse. That is why it does not make sense.

Either you are a good little tax slave that can be pinned down financially in any number of ways due to the information gained by this plan or you move outside of their system and that tells them exactly what they want to know: Can you be controlled. if you can't be controlled in this way they will find another way or just destroy you: He was a terrorist so we raided his house and he was killed etc..

I don't see where our representatives are very interested in tax revenue at all, taxes are simply a way to put the screws to the successful and drive a wedge between classes. They can spend as much as they want with zero regard for tax revenue so when you get down to it they don't actually care. If they did they would be honest about what things will cost instead of bulshitting people that they will be free.

Tried to go pull a significant amount of cash out yesterday at my bank and was told no. I understood based on the amount and the fact they were bought out and the official merge is taking place today-monday. Asked them if they could order it monday or tuesday, and was told that they didnt know if they could order that much money. That doesnt really instill trust in the banking system. Going to stop by when they open back up on tuesday and speak to the branch manager. Might be time to pull as much as I can and close that account and go to a new bank.

Top Back Refresh