What's new

Well then, this isn't an abuse :homer:

Well I hope you do. There are a lot of things that do need reformed and need more oversight. In my opinion most of those tools still need to be available but many need much more oversight in the way they are used.

protected, the system actively encourages reports. the neighbor heard real noise so it isn't a false complaint.

Silence = Violence

See Something Say Something

Bad men win when Good men stand idle

Duty to protect

What if the person calling 911 flat out lies and claims a guy held his kid upside down and punched him in the back?
That happened(not to me but I was there, both for the spanking as well as the cops contact). He spanked the kid, no big deal. Some bitch lied and made it sound like abuse.
Cops come out and want the kid to lift his shirt to check his back for bruises. There were none so all good. But what if the kid had a bruise from a playground the day before?
And why did the cops not go after the bitch that lied making a false police report?

What if the person calling 911 flat out lies and claims a guy held his kid upside down and punched him in the back?
That happened(not to me but I was there, both for the spanking as well as the cops contact). He spanked the kid, no big deal. Some bitch lied and made it sound like abuse.
Cops come out and want the kid to lift his shirt to check his back for bruises. There were none so all good. But what if the kid had a bruise from a playground the day before?
And why did the cops not go after the bitch that lied making a false police report?

One of the MAJOR (most major?) issues with the overtly racist #BLM political theater is things like NY (NYC?) signing in things that make it a harsh crime to file a police report....but only if you are white and call on somebody who is black.

remove the racism from that angle and it looks a whole lot better :laughing:

but abuse is real, and abuse needs to be able to be addressed and social workers alone aren't ultimately going to end up being any more or less racist than the police.

Top Back Refresh