What's new

Well played President Trump. He established the "Office of the former President"

Pony_Driver

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Well played President Trump. He established the "Office of the former President"

The "Office of the President Elect" is not a thing, but a creation of Obama and the media. Every former President sets up an office at their library, but this one strikes me as chuckle worthy. Media folks don't even seem to notice he is beating them at their own game.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...es-office-of-the-former-president-in-florida/

Former President Donald Trump has formally established an official post-presidency “Office of the Former President” in Palm Beach County, Florida.

“The Office of the Former President” will be responsible for managing Trump’s “correspondence, public statements, appearances, and official activities,” according to a statement released on Monday.

The office will also seek to “advance the interests of the United States and to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration through advocacy, organizing, and public activism."

More at the link

Technically "A Former President" since there are others still alive. I've always thought calling a former President "Mr. President" was confusing. Especially when they all get together.

Secret Service guy says "Uh, Mr. President"... and 4 heads turn.:laughing:

Technically "A Former President" since there are others still alive. I've always thought calling a former President "Mr. President" was confusing. Especially when they all get together.

Secret Service guy says "Uh, Mr. President"... and 4 heads turn.:laughing:

Like Spies like Us!

Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.

:laughing:

Like Spies like Us!

Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.

:laughing:

Or the Monty Python Bruce sketch. "Mind if we call you Bruce... just to avoid any confusion"?

monty+python+sketch+2.jpg

Big tech censors Trump now because if they didn’t he would have like 8x as many followers, likes, comments than the current illegitimate president.

I think it's great! The local "news station" today just called him Mr Trump, it pisses me off to no end, they couldn't swaggle out enough to say vice President biden while he was running enough, fuck all of them!

Top Back Refresh