What's new

Well, I suppose we were due for a mass shooting.

So now we’ll we keep him alive for 70 years, the fed is going to charge him more. How much will that cost us? Our judicial system is pathetic.
Probably not as much as it would count to keep going to court over it. Prisons are constantly under funded and they’re having hunger strikes. This isn’t a 4 star military base.

Probably not as much as it would count to keep going to court over it. Prisons are constantly under funded and they’re having hunger strikes. This isn’t a 4 star military base.
But why is the fed spending the time and money to charge him further? He’s in for life, why spend tens of thousands so a federal prosecutor can now drag him through court?

But why is the fed spending the time and money to charge him further? He’s in for life, why spend tens of thousands so a federal prosecutor can now drag him through court?
Since I have no experience with prison sentences and laws, I can only speculate. I’m sure there is a cost benefit analysis accompanying this too. Maybe a life sentence means there is no appeal, whereas a death sentence means an appeal is required, and that could take 20 years and a bunch of other shit to a point of 70 years in jail being faster and less costly to the feds.

I just posted the above for closure. Nit case white guy goes to jail for racist targeted killing. I guess the FBI didn’t give two fucks, or whatever other conspiracy theory existed.

Top Back Refresh