What's new

We have the COVID smoking gun - and a change in the English lexicon

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
I saw this mentioned on Fox:
  • The Chinese were conducting "gain-of-function" research on the RaTG13 virus at the Wuhan Institute of Virology
  • RaTG13 is "the closest known relative of SARS-CoV-2"
  • these scientists had discovered three new viruses that had a unique characteristic: they contained a "spike protein” that connected to the human lung cell ACE2 receptor.
  • The Chinese created a mouse mutation to put ACE2 receptors into the lung cells of mice using CIRSPR technology
  • American Universities funded this research after Obama ended Gain-of-function research domestically in 2014, that's why you saw CRISPR being shilled everywhere at that time. Remember? Girls did CRISPR, so it was everywhere on social media... and also the cover story for American Unis funding gain-of-function research in China using CRISPR.
  • The US had news that the virus had escaped the WIV lab as early as Spring 2020 (I told literally everyone I knew by February that this was the case)
  • the WIV lab was conducting secret research projects with the Chinese military.
  • The Chinese knew they had security problems at all the military co-opted Wuhan virology labs and clamped down on them in 2017.
  • The Chinse knew they had an ACE2 enhanced version of a Wuhan lab virus in mid-2019.
Not in this story but recently published:
  • “What we’re seeing is similar mutations arising in multiple places,” says Adam Lauring, a virologist at the University of Michigan. “That’s pretty suggestive that these mutations are doing something.”
What are the mutations?
  • N501Y, has been found to help the virus bind more tightly to the ACE2 cellular receptor.
  • The strains appearing with the ACE2 mutation (gain-of-function) are:
    • South Africa Names: 20H/501Y.V2, B.1.351
      Notable mutations: E484K, N501Y, K417N
    • Brazil Names: B.1.1.28, VOC202101/02, 20J/501Y.V3, P.1
      Notable mutations: E484K, K417N/T, N501Y
    • UK Names: 20I/501Y.V1, VOC 202012/01, B.1.1.7
      Notable mutation: N501Y
That is multiple mutations (gain-of-function), simultaneously, in separate parts of the world, with the very genetic mutation researched by Dr. Shi in the WIV lab, and which she suspected infected her colleague in 2019 (it was).

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...excerpt-474322

In 2018, Diplomats Warned of Risky Coronavirus Experiments in a Wuhan Lab. No One Listened.

and

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...irus-variants/
The Most Worrying Mutations in Five Emerging Coronavirus Variants

Change in the lexicon:

Gain-of-function has replaced any one of several ominous nuclear terms like 'mutually assured destruction' or 'multiple independent' or 'target saturation'.

I thought I'd make you guys aware of it and we'll see if I'm right. Gain-of-function.

That is McNamara/Rand Corporation/Game Theory double-speak. Gain-of-function. It means enhanced bioweapon, in the circumstances.

Last edited:
You lost me at Crispr, what is it in a nutshell?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR

CRISPR (/ˈkrɪspər/) (which is an acronym for clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats) is a family of DNA sequences found in the genomes of prokaryotic organisms such as bacteria and archaea.[SUP][2][/SUP] These sequences are derived from DNA fragments of bacteriophages that had previously infected the prokaryote. They are used to detect and destroy DNA from similar bacteriophages during subsequent infections. Hence these sequences play a key role in the antiviral (i.e. anti-phage) defense system of prokaryotes and provide a form of acquired immunity.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] CRISPR are found in approximately 50% of sequenced bacterial genomes and nearly 90% of sequenced archaea.[SUP][6][/SUP]

Diagram of the CRISPR prokaryotic antiviral defense mechanism[SUP][7][/SUP]
Cas9 (or "CRISPR-associated protein 9") is an enzyme that uses CRISPR sequences as a guide to recognize and cleave specific strands of DNA that are complementary to the CRISPR sequence. Cas9 enzymes together with CRISPR sequences form the basis of a technology known as CRISPR-Cas9 that can be used to edit genes within organisms.[SUP][8][/SUP] This editing process has a wide variety of applications including basic biological research, development of biotechnology products, and treatment of diseases.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] The CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technique was a significant contributor to the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2020 being awarded to Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer Doudna.[SUP][11][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiotensin-converting_enzyme_2

Angiotensin-converting enzyme (EC 3.4.15.1), or ACE, is a central component of the renin–angiotensin system (RAS), which controls blood pressure by regulating the volume of fluids in the body. It converts the hormone angiotensin I to the active vasoconstrictor angiotensin II. Therefore, ACE indirectly increases blood pressure by causing blood vessels to constrict. ACE inhibitors are widely used as pharmaceutical drugs for treatment of cardiovascular diseases.[SUP][5][/SUP]

The enzyme was discovered by Leonard T. Skeggs Jr. in 1956.[SUP][6][/SUP] The first crystal structure of human testis ACE was solved in the year 2002 by R. Natesh in the lab of K. Ravi Acharya and the work was published in the journal Nature in January 2003. [SUP][7][/SUP] It is located mainly in the capillaries of the lungs but can also be found in endothelial and kidney epithelial cells.[SUP][8][/SUP]

Other less known functions of ACE are degradation of bradykinin,[SUP][9][/SUP] substance P[SUP][10][/SUP] and amyloid beta-protein.[SUP][11[/SUP]

Last edited:
In other words what Skippy's article is saying because of past decisions by former government officails in the Clinton adminstration we now have Covid 19

Actually I don't need much tin-foil to suspect the Chinese are up to something. The Chinese are out to fuck the world and not offer a reach around! MSM played some fucking documentary the other night blaming fucking bats for Rona thingy. GTFO!:mad3:

You lost me at Crispr, what is it in a nutshell?

CRISPR is a way to conduct genetic engineering.

The Chinese used CRISP technology funded by US Universities. They did this to put ACE2 receptors into mice so they could test enhanced viruses on them. Humans have ACE2 receptors in their lung cells, mice don't.

1 of the enhanced viruses in those labs is the closest genetic relative to SARS-CoV-19 that can exist.

3 of the lab enhanced viruses displayed mutations which attacked the ACE2 receptor, the reason COVID infects human lungs.

3 of the latest 'wild' COVID viruses have the ACE2 mutation, which evolved simultaenously, and it seems likely the mutation is related to the original 'gain of function' given to that virus in the lab.

This makes it look very much like SARS-CoV-2 is a gain-of-function virus funded by US Universities but used by the Chinese for bioweapons research. One of those bugs escaped the acknowledged shitty security at the Chinese labs.

The Chinese then locked down Wuhan and all of Szechuan to Cold War levels, while letting 5 million Chinese fly abroad from Wuhan and quarantined zone.

The Chinese knew that had an enhanced bioweapon virus before that, and disappeared anyone that said anything, and destroyed all the evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMG
Can you imagine the total amount of money, power, time and accumulation of property Donald Trump cost China and how much more they stood to lose if he was in office 4 more years?
I can easily imagine the amount of money that can be made from a war with china
a lot of it

Actually I don't need much tin-foil to suspect the Chinese are up to something. The Chinese are out to fuck the world and not offer a reach around! MSM played some fucking documentary the other night blaming fucking bats for Rona thingy. GTFO!:mad3:

Let see, a virus that is most deadly to people with other pre-existing conditions so it kills off the "weak" (by their own government's view: a drain on resources), being let loose in an "overpopulated" country. Meanwhile the Chinese puppets (MSM & politicians) in our own country call for lock-downs and shutting down small businesses. When you look at retail stores, who sells more Chinese goods per $ spent in a given store: small (mom & pop) retailers or large (Walmart) retailers? If the Chinese Gov't didn't plan this, they'd have a hard time planning a better operation to weaken the U.S. (and other countries) while improving their own global position.

And that's not even considering how the virus provided ample opportunity for election fraud and other mischief leading to the election/re-election of said political Chinese puppets.

No, I don't see any reason to "suspect the Chinese are up to something."

[486 said:
;n339107]
I can easily imagine the amount of money that can be made from a war with china
a lot of it

Who's going to start that war? Trump was ousted by the military industrial complex that was loosing their ass by the lack of fighting. If there is one thing none of the swamp will fuck with it's the military industrial complex. He didn't want a war, he wanted to cripple their economy and make them realize they can't survive without us. The most effective war is one where not a shot is fired and the looser still knows they lost.

Biden is more than happy to just stare at the wall and sign everything over to them and anyone else with a dollar.

Let see, a virus that is most deadly to people with other pre-existing conditions so it kills off the "weak" (by their own government's view: a drain on resources), being let loose in an "overpopulated" country. Meanwhile the Chinese puppets (MSM & politicians) in our own country call for lock-downs and shutting down small businesses. When you look at retail stores, who sells more Chinese goods per $ spent in a given store: small (mom & pop) retailers or large (Walmart) retailers? If the Chinese Gov't didn't plan this, they'd have a hard time planning a better operation to weaken the U.S. (and other countries) while improving their own global position.

And that's not even considering how the virus provided ample opportunity for election fraud and other mischief leading to the election/re-election of said political Chinese puppets.

The Chinese at least promulgated the virus and covered up as an act of aggression and not just State security. The article makes this clear and I believe the author. The covering of tracks was done in the exact way you'd do it to spread the virus and contain it domestically.

This was an opportunity taken advantage of. That smells of the truth to me and I've followed this closely for 14 months. I rarely make covid posts but this is not a new thought. It was all true, and I'm now in wonder that I was reading Wuhan Chinese posts on 4pol telling us it was true. Now we have the evidence and no deviation from it for 14 straight months. Politico is a major outlet and it was at least quoted on Foxnews. i have to take hope in that.

Good post evernoob. But does that mean its going to be worse as it mutates, or nothing to do with that?

I dont like mutations

Good post evernoob. But does that mean its going to be worse as it mutates, or nothing to do with that?

I dont like mutations

no that makes me think the mutations get weaker or stop past the first one. We see this in the current strain.

now how any mutation affects the “vaccine” is a huge unknown.

I dont like mutations

The mutations should get weaker and that happens with most of the coronviruses. There is some media hype involved, but I think the N501Y mutation coming out of the 'wild' (the word the article uses) is alarming enough to make note of, it deserves a rather alarmist Scientific American article.

There is a function for what that magazine has become. The fact that the mutations arose simultaneously and are responsible for the collective governments' alarm over the new strains is significant. All the leaders' scientific advisers are telling them that this could get bad, we are being prepped for mutations. This is scientifically correct, my stance on the virus is well known. It is a dangerous virus that everyone is taking advantage of. In the case of the Democrats, they made bank by destroying the economy but good luck bringing criminal charges to all their shenanigans like the dead people, businesses, and broken stuff.

The Chinese otoh are a rival sovereign state. We have more than enough to indict them and the Politico article is quite generous to any of the Administrations it mentions.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are still acting WITHIN the framework of prudent political concern as a contingency for this thing going south. I've said it for 14 months and I say it now. Trump, whom I voted for twice and shilled for like a motherfucker was more than willing to take a bad risk on that and I disagreed with him immediately and said so here.

The experience we gained is invaluable because by all objective information, we are currently in a Biowar with the People's Republic of China. That's how I'm going to talk about it until I feel cringey enough to stop and I don't feel cringey at all. We are in an escalating Biological War with the Chinese, one fact of the broad war we are in with them.

Bonhomme Richard burned at the dock months after the Chinese LDP had a fire. I don't believe in those coincidences anymore and neither do any of the FBI agents reading this post.

Who's going to start that war? Trump was ousted by the military industrial complex that was loosing their ass by the lack of fighting. If there is one thing none of the swamp will fuck with it's the military industrial complex. He didn't want a war, he wanted to cripple their economy and make them realize they can't survive without us. The most effective war is one where not a shot is fired and the looser still knows they lost.

Biden is more than happy to just stare at the wall and sign everything over to them and anyone else with a dollar.

My employer signed more contracts during Trump's tenure than Obama's. Your theory isn't accurate from my perspective.

Who's going to start that war?
those who are behind both "sensible choices"
no idea who the fuck they are, because why would they put their name out there when they can just use easily paid big name actors in the political theater like the clintons, trump, the bushes, romney, pelosi
hell, pretty much everyone that keeps getting fucking elected

[486 said:
;n339546]
those who are behind both "sensible choices"
no idea who the fuck they are, because why would they put their name out there when they can just use easily paid big name actors in the political theater like the clintons, trump, the bushes, romney, pelosi
hell, pretty much everyone that keeps getting fucking elected

Trump? :confused:

[486 said:
;n340131]

remember way back in '16 when we coulda had rand paul running against hillary clinton?
media made damn sure that didn't happen

Questions...

Do you find rand paul to be a fighter?
Did he fight enough during the debates?
Has he fought enough in the senate?

I say this, because it's not always about fighting enough or being a fighter. It takes being a winner. And rand, is not.

If you Werent saying 'we should had rand'... carryon:flipoff2:

Isn't this a repost from the other site, or at least this one from about 11 months ago ? Serious question as the statement has sack :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh