What's new

WC53 Carryall Restomod - Cummins ISB170, Allison, ORI Struts

AlxJ64 did you get the body work corrected?

Any info on finding the hit and runner?
I got the fender pulled back off of the running board, and I scuffed some of the plastic smears off of th rear fender. The windshield has extra cracks in it that grew afterwards when I started driving it again so I guess it took a hit.

As for information, no... nothing. I have been keeping my eyes open for the vehicle. I saw a car without a mirror on the interstate local the other day but it was a Subaru and more of a grey than silver. Def wasn't them.

I did get to use the truck as a Limo in a wedding this past weekend. It was held at a local farm brewery where the wedding was on the porch of the farmhouse and then the reception over at the brewery venue. I drove them across the property with the back gates open, them holding a just married sign, dragging empties with the brewery's logo on it (we joked about dragging some 1/6th barrels) and a drone followed us at some cool angles.

Here are some pics I stole from the bride's FB page. Me in the red plaid to the left in the first pic. I had never met the bride and was helping her up the step ladder. She says "hi, thanks for letting us use your truck, sorry my boobs are right in your face". My response was "don't be, I'm not" and the groom laughed and said "hell yea" as they climbed into the back of the truck.

FB_IMG_1727202947183.jpg

FB_IMG_1727203031148.jpg

I got the fender pulled back off of the running board, and I scuffed some of the plastic smears off of th rear fender. The windshield has extra cracks in it that grew afterwards when I started driving it again so I guess it took a hit.

FB_IMG_1727203031148.jpg

She’s very womanly and that’s a fantastic photo :smokin:

Top Back Refresh