What's new

Washington fires

Thefishguy77

Part time dumbass
Member Number
Loc
U.S.S.A. (Washington St.)
The east side of the sate has been on fire for a while and lack of containment is probably due to terrain and weather. The west side is starting to light up as well. Had to turn around this morning and take work off. Highway 410 was closed at MP 34, as DNR and City fire were just getting there. Winds blowing due west spell bad news for Enumclaw and others in the way. Stay safe all

The east side of the sate has been on fire for a while and lack of containment is probably due to terrain and weather. The west side is starting to light up as well. Had to turn around this morning and take work off. Highway 410 was closed at MP 34, as DNR and City fire were just getting there. Winds blowing due west spell bad news for Enumclaw and others in the way. Stay safe all

Visibility in Wenatchee today is to about the end of my dick. The dry grass and strong winds yesterday started new fires all over.

My brother and his station have been up in the mountains for a week so far. It's getting shitty.

Randle lit up yesterday and sumner and lake tapps is on fire now too.. Graham lost some house as well. Pretty crazy

There was a fire on 167 yesterday too.

A whole bunch of RV's and Motorhomes on the road when I was going to work today. Probably all the people that got trapped on the east side after they shut down the roads.

Largest is the pearl Hill/ Cold springs at over 175K acres
over 55 miles N to S

Click image for larger version Name:	Wash_001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	276.6 KB ID:	126066

Visibility in Wenatchee today is to about the end of my dick. The dry grass and strong winds yesterday started new fires all over.

You're in the snatch? Great:laughing:

Father in law got out by the skin of his nuts. Hes up in Monse, one of his neighbors houses burnt down, everyone else was spared. Pretty nuts, we were just up there Sunday!

167/410 interchange and 410 still on fire this morning, separate fire in Sumner as well as one outside Enumclaw too. Wind was fuckin' howling through the valley last night pushing em around.

You're in the snatch? Great:laughing:

Father in law got out by the skin of his nuts. Hes up in Monse, one of his neighbors houses burnt down, everyone else was spared. Pretty nuts, we were just up there Sunday!

Yep, up in sunny slope. Actually we split our time between Wenatchee and Newport.

Yep, up in sunny slope. Actually we split our time between Wenatchee and Newport.

My dad just bought a place in Sunnyslope last year. I'm out in Three Lakes. Small world. We spend some time down the coast as well, have friends in Reedsport. Always stop in to Newport on the way down and get Tacos at Ocean Bleu at Geno's.

My dad just bought a place in Sunnyslope last year. I'm out in Three Lakes. Small world. We spend some time down the coast as well, have friends in Reedsport. Always stop in to Newport on the way down and get Tacos at Ocean Bleu at Geno's.

I wish we had a place on the Oregon coast. Our other place is on the Pend Oreille river north of Newport, Wa. Keep an eye out for me, I’m bombing around Wenatchee often in a red scout with no top.

Largest is the pearl Hill/ Cold springs at over 175K acres
over 55 miles N to S

That's where my brother is. He took a water tender up to help, looks like he will finish his 14 day rotation up there.

Link to the Randle fire info?

No link, word of mouth from local friends last night. We watched the smoke come and fill the valley last night.

Last edited:
Fortunately no fires down here in the SW. We did have a lot of smoke yesterday in Vancouver but it has cleared out. Still gusty here and I know that's not helping with the fires back east.

They just evacuated more homes on the south side of 410. The fire has jumped the road. I can see the smoke from the Bonney lake fire from my house. In addition the skate rink in Puyallup is now on fire. Click image for larger version Name:	FB_IMG_1599613676811.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	126562 Click image for larger version Name:	FB_IMG_1599613689625.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.5 KB ID:	126563

They just evacuated more homes on the south side of 410. The fire has jumped the road. I can see the smoke from the Bonney lake fire from my house.

Just saw that from the BLPD. Damn... there's a lot of houses on that hill, all packed in close together.

Holy fuck I just drove by there a bit ago but didn't think to look at the bridge. I used to shoot carp under that bridge. :eek:

That's nuts. How much cargo goes over that bridge? That will fuck things up for a LONG time.

There was a fire real close to use yesterday. They made everyone exacuate. We had to load 15 dogs (ours and boarders) 3 horses, 3 cows and 3 kids.

Once the wind dies down, they got the fire stopped about a mile from us.

Some of Mrs family left a annual family gathering in Oregon to return home to Washington. Upon arriving in Washington, they had to evacuate due to the fires. They restocked their supplies and went back to Oregon

Mrs Dad thought he was going to have some quiet time in the campground before he came home :homer:

Top Back Refresh