What's new

Useless things about your day!

Just had a deckhand choke the other deckhand out. Over him having a beer in Port.:lmao:

Guess he's gonna enjoy a night in jail since we are in Port. And have no job or compassion from me tomorrow.
Retards probably gonna cry to my boat owner that I'm a mean asshole and try to get me fired 😂

Time for a steak and beer.

Can’t take a chance with an errant shot. I have lanes where I can have a hundred yards or more of open space
I’m in the same situation, but neighbors would most likely go all “Karen” if I were getting stupid with fireworks. There is a lot of dry grass out here. Gun fire is pretty common out here in the open spaces :grinpimp:

Mirage shitbox that has had a super rattley pressure plate for a couple years totally lost clutch ability today 80 miles away. Had to turn it off when stopped then put it in gear and start it with the clutch pedal in due to the neutral safety switch but it would lurch into moving with the starter getting it going.

Made it home without the starter dying so its all good. Couldnt get it into 5th without some grindage though but only had to do it 3 times on the drive home. Missed a deer by a foot going up a hill at 70 to keep my momentum up. Then saw a couple elk that luckily stayed still at the side of the road as I flew by. Im leaning towards fixing it but for now it'll get parked.
sounds hydraulic
might be an easy fix

Whats the problem if you've now had steak and beer?
Problem was solved. Kid got a free stay at the crow bar motel. I had steak and beer. Over all successful without causing myself future legal issues by loosing my shit and having an all out brawl with a roid monkey with uncounted weapons all around the fishing boat.
My life goals include not going to jail. And in commie land here we don't even have the right to defend ourselves properly.
Was just a useless fact about my day

Problem was solved. Kid got a free stay at the crow bar motel. I had steak and beer. Over all successful without causing myself future legal issues by loosing my shit and having an all out brawl with a roid monkey with uncounted weapons all around the fishing boat.
My life goals include not going to jail. And in commie land here we don't even have the right to defend ourselves properly.
Was just a useless fact about my day
Sure, but why was dickhand 1 choking out dickhand 2 over having a beer in Port?

Sure, but why was dickhand 1 choking out dickhand 2 over having a beer in Port?
I have no fucking clue as to why roid monkey got his tits in a not over that. It was explained at the beginning of the trip that I was ok with beers in Port but not at sea.
The guy wanted to be captain I guess and over rule my decision. Found out the hard way that's not how it works.

I have no fucking clue as to why roid monkey got his tits in a not over that. It was explained at the beginning of the trip that I was ok with beers in Port but not at sea.
The guy wanted to be captain I guess and over rule my decision. Found out the hard way that's not how it works.
Is it still possible for the captain to keel haul someone?

Well that's a new one on me. Sub has been in and out the last few days. Think I found the problem.

PXL_20241003_211600414.jpg PXL_20241003_211341399.MP.jpg PXL_20241003_211344715.MP.jpg PXL_20241003_211557803.MP.jpg

Just gunna print up a blank and use some bolts

PXL_20241003_220016010.MP.jpg

Top Back Refresh