What's new

UFO spotted over New Jersey?

Thought it was confirmed to be a Goodyear blimp?

If I was convinced I say a 100' UFO with a light thing in the middle I'm pretty sure I would drive straight away from it for a while. One thing I've learned from movies is nothing good comes from a UFO hovering over a city.

Pretty sure the Mayan who recorded 2012 as the end of the world was simply dyslexic... and should have recorded 2021

It's very clearly a quad-copter like drone thingy with some LEDs on it.

whoever thinks UFOs really look like the sci-fi movies from the 50s is a fucking retard.

:flipoff2:

So they will video/ live stream a protest for hours but we get 45 seconds of a supposed UFO.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I've got this feeling... somewhere out there... Jesus and the aliens are having a heated discussion about who has to come back in 2021.

That may be the funniest damn thing Ive read in a while.

Jesus "but Dad, do I have to go back there? Theyve just gotten worse!". God " Oh for your sake! Just send the fucking aliens!". Aliens "Hell no! We aint going down there!" "They will either try and shoot us, screw us, or worship us!" "Theyre all a bunch of fucking lunatics!" "Nope! Send the boy its his turn!"

Jesus Fucking Christ.... UFO lives matter! :stirthepot:

Que Godzilla!

Wait a mother fucking second ... Was KIng Kong black?:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Yeah, but they already shot him in that zoo and had the protests.

according to the internets that is the Goodyear blimp. Of course thats is what they want you to think....

That may be the funniest damn thing Ive read in a while.

Jesus "but Dad, do I have to go back there? Theyve just gotten worse!". God " Oh for your sake! Just send the fucking aliens!". Aliens "Hell no! We aint going down there!" "They will either try and shoot us, screw us, or worship us!" "Theyre all a bunch of fucking lunatics!" "Nope! Send the boy its his turn!"

Jesus- [to aliens] "look guys, im just not ready. You gotta go next year."

aliens- "Not no... but HELL no."

Jesus- "Look, ill make you a deal. You go down there, hang out a while, talk to them... and ill let you pick out 10k of them to bring back and probe."

aliens- *thoughtful discussion*

Jesus- "Pick out 10k of the best looking ones... do butt stuff... whatta ya say guys?"

aliens- "We'll do it. But we want 12k."

Jesus- *pause* *thumps can of skoal* "Alright. I can live with that. You got yourself a deal." *cracks open PBR* *sets feet up next to eternal firepit* "Uh... i wouldn't hang out down there too long though... shits getting kinda weird. Dad's not too happy with them right now either. Just FYI. "

Supposed to be a super secret triangular shaped spy plane.

Weird, sounds like what I saw above I5 a few years ago at night. Big triangle shaped thing with a couple lights hovering slowly over the freeway a couple hundred feet up in the air about 0300. :smokin:

In these potato quality vids you can almost make out where the thing says Goodyear right on the side, but yeah...UFO.

People are so fucking retarded, I almost welcome an alien invasion at this point.

In these potato quality vids you can almost make out where the thing says Goodyear right on the side, but yeah...UFO.

People are so fucking retarded, I almost welcome an alien invasion at this point.

I've told my wife a few times that if "Captain Kirk" beamed down into our living room and asked if I wanted to go with him back to the 24th century that I'd be gone in a flash.

butt fingered by ET back on Glargon 7.

:lmao:

I'm seeing Glargon as a hot mistress at this juncture. How can you not, get a boner here. I mean seriously, she has sphincter lips. :grinpimp: :laughing:

Gargon.png

Top Back Refresh