What's new

Tube Laser/CNC Bending Shops

93blackxj

Member Number
Loc
Greenville sc
This may not be the correct section but I wanted it somewhere that got the most traffic. Does anyone have any recommendations for shops that have tube laser AND CNC bending capabilities that aren't on the west coast? There are plenty of places that have tube lasers and plenty of places with CNC mandrel benders but not many with both. And that is willing to quote a job for doing a single Chassis. Also would be nice if they could roll as well.

I have found one place, which was calwest mfg, that would give me a quote and was one stop shop. But not trying to have a crate of tube shipped across the country the way shipping is right now. Depending on what I can find in my area, I would consider just having it cut and I can do the bent tubes myself but with all the time spent in CAD, I would rather have it all done at once by the same place. I had Calwest quote it as just cutting and cutting and bending and it was only $600 more to have it bent. Which seems worth it to me.

Wisconsinite works for Goatbuilt and they do it all the time.

I know there are other shops with dragons and CNC benders around here but they don't offer it as an option for your chassis. Only theirs.

May need to get in touch with them.

Yeah I know there are plenty of shops with the capability to do it but it takes a certain job shop setup to make work like this reasonable. Most of the places I have contacted I don't even get a response.

May need to get in touch with them.

Yeah I know there are plenty of shops with the capability to do it but it takes a certain job shop setup to make work like this reasonable. Most of the places I have contacted I don't even get a response.
Yes it is designed and I am very close to being ready to go. Send me your contact info

You may have already found what you need. Drew at Goatbuilt has place(s) in the Midwest to accomplish exactly that.

Top Back Refresh