What's new

Tube clamp harness mount?

Arickvan

PBB transfer
Member Number
Loc
Oakley CA
My Google-fu is weak, I'm having trouble finding a tube mount for quick release harness mounts

I've found one on eBay from seven Saturdays, one from Dragonfire but they seem to be discontinued and then one from fast lab it but it's not quick release

I could make my own but I'm feeling lazy :flipoff2:

Anybody know of a company that makes something like below?

Must be for 1 3/4 tube and must be for quick release harness mount and I need enough for 2 seats

1000000202.png

But I'm being lazy :flipoff2:

I'll most likely end up doing that eventually

And it would be nice to have the quick attach to get into the back seat easier

I got the harness's where the shoulders straps are stitched to the lap belts

1000000195.jpg

Hard to tell from that picture but is there a bar across the B pillar behind the seats? If so, wouldn't that be the biggest hurdle to overcome getting access to the back?

Hard to tell from that picture but is there a bar across the B pillar behind the seats? If so, wouldn't that be the biggest hurdle to overcome getting access to the back?
ya it has a bar across there, and ya its tough to get in there

better now that i have seats that recline/tilt forward :flipoff2:

Get regular 4/5 points and pull the belts through the seat slots when needed. If your lazy get cam lock latches so the belts go together easier.

The rattle of the quick connect clips alone would make me nope right out of that idea.

Get regular 4/5 points and pull the belts through the seat slots when needed. If your lazy get cam lock latches so the belts go together easier.

The rattle of the quick connect clips alone would make me nope right out of that idea.
Yep that'd be friggen annoying 100%.

oh shit i didnt even think about the noise, yep that idea is noped :laughing:

Top Back Refresh