What's new

Trump in quarantine after top White House aide tests positive for COVID

I can't tell if you're :Gary: or Twits alter-account. Either way you're awesome at spinning anything and everything you can to fit your emotions... Good job.

Yes spinning, like the way a bunch of folks here are proclaiming that they didn't think the 'rona was a hoax, it was just the severity of it that they thought was a hoax. But it's still just a hoax to unseat the president.

In full disclosure, I love screwing with hard core lefties as well. The thought processes are so similar it's hilarious. Always defend your politician no matter what, spin things to support any changes of heart or brain (or whatever might be rattling around in Joe's skull after his 4th or 5th brain surgery), and on and on.

Last edited:
Trump survives, that’s gonna be a huge plus for his campaign.

Everyone on the left has made it clear that covid=death and survival isn’t likely.
During the debate, this narrative was pushed repeatedly.

Most people see the president and those in power as untouchable in situations like this and feel that they’d never suffer through the same shit we do.

Well, that all just changed. Trumps dealing with it like the average American so this naturally creates a connection. If he survives it, that further brings into question the validity of how dangerous and deadly this really is and gets him more support.

Everyone on the left has made it clear that covid=death and survival isn’t likely.

Most people see the president and those in power as untouchable in situations like this and feel that they’d never suffer through the same shit we do.

Well, that all just changed. Trumps dealing with it like the average American so this naturally creates a connection. If he survives it, that further brings into question the validity of how dangerous and deadly this really is and gets him more support.

You think trump will get pity votes because he was afflicted with the same ailment he’s been downplaying for almost a year? :laughing:

You think trump will get pity votes because he was afflicted with the same ailment he’s been downplaying for almost a year? :laughing:

Well, yeah.

He’ll get votes when he survives because he did downplay it like he should have and has been bad mouthed since day one because he wasn’t taking this “super deadly” virus seriously.

The left has made this out to be the deadliest thing ever and death is imminent, which it’s not. ​​​​​ His survival will further discredit the lefts narrative and once again, Trump wins. :lmao:

Best part about all of this is that the left hates Trump and wants him to die, so they’re going to individually be looking at his chances of survival.

Many are going to stop lying to themselves and gonna start to realize that the stats don’t match the panic and start to question all of this:lmao:

um quick question, if trump does die (older, lots of stress, probly not great overall health)

is the republican party going to push pence as there canidate??:confused:

call it being pessimistic or prepared whatever

um quick question, if trump does die (older, lots of stress, probly not great overall health)

It would be an epic shitshow but I think Mikey would probably get it.

I think this would be the perfect opportunity for trump & Biden to hug out their differences.

hug.gif

after the last debate i was thinking i would watch the VP debate, cuz i know jack shit about pence

i guess now i really should watch it :laughing:

He's a pretty solid speaker, which makes sense with his radio host experience. If his religious beliefs weren't so off the rails (even by evangelical standards) he wouldn't be so bad.

At this point it's anyone's guess, and I do mean a guess. Why don't you go do a google search and see if Las Vegas has a line on it. :flipoff2:

No shit. I hate to get on the bandwagon, but...

2020: the world got Covid, I had my first heart attack, and my dog died. Fuck this year.

My dog died, too, a few months back. Sorry to hear of yours go as well, but glad to hear you survived a heart attack. Cheers.

A LOT of people's dogs died, and they were all Good Boys. Maybe they were taken away, to spare them.

Lies.

An entire Aircraft Carrier got COVID and retired to Guam. As it turned out, the crew went back to work and could have worked the entire time with no problem.

Tyler is a clickbait author.

WarZone is a Clickbait Amalgamation site with no actual news. They are however a News Aggregator which makes them convenient to use.

That was a relatively short word diarrhea response. Proud of you. You're wrong, of course, but progress is progress.

That was a relatively short word diarrhea response. Proud of you. You're wrong, of course, but progress is progress.

It's a recycled article too, which makes it political.

Acton Media bought TWZ from Time, just like Vertical Scope bought PBB

https://actonmedia.com/

Then TWZ started pushing Climate Change, Never Trump, and Concern Troll news stories.

TWZ is a news aggregator with no primary journalism, the stories are filled with self-referential links. They are owned by Acton Media.

They are convenient to use in order to understand what USNI and DefenseNews are up to. What's going on in the Twittersphere.

It's a recycled article too, which makes it political.

Acton Media bought TWZ from Time, just like Vertical Scope bought PBB

https://actonmedia.com/

Then TWZ started pushing Climate Change, Never Trump, and Concern Troll news stories.

TWZ is a news aggregator with no primary journalism, the stories are filled with self-referential links. They are owned by Acton Media.

They are convenient to use in order to understand what USNI and DefenseNews are up to. What's going on in the Twittersphere.

Send me articles to all of those, please. Since you're obviously of superior intellect.

^ this, The Post.

COVID has killed 0.06% of the US population, and the US has by far test more of its population than any other nation.

It's October now and COVID shows no signs of surging like Spanish Flu did in 1918.

It's possible Trump could die. He doesn't have Diabetes, Heart Disease, or any other risk factor for COVID mortality other than being overweight. Donnie is pretty stout and healthy though, he's not a 74 year old invalid lying in a nursing home. He's out and about, exposed to all kinds of pathogens so his immune system is very robust and tempered.

BWsCOAm.jpg

It's possible Trump could die. He doesn't have Diabetes, Heart Disease, or any other risk factor for COVID mortality other than being overweight. Donnie is pretty stout and healthy though, he's not a 74 year old invalid lying in a nursing home. He's out and about, exposed to all kinds of pathogens so his immune system is very robust and tempered.

Well at least that's what he wants us to think.

At this point it's anyone's guess, and I do mean a guess. Why don't you go do a google search and see if Las Vegas has a line on it. :flipoff2:

Trump is like you. You're on the leading edge of mortality risk, but you're out and about, exercising your cardiovascular system and using up your immune system interacting with the hodgepodge that is modern society.

It's sort of like people who infect themselves with parasites to treat auto-immune diseases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

The point being that because you use up your immune system defending yourself against the Common Cold, the Flu which is ever-present in various forms, and other pathogens, you are unlikely to experience the Cytokine Storm which makes COVID deadly.

The people who have died have been lying in nursing homes with good sanitation, protected from pathogens, and they have a pristine immune system which is ready to unleash 100% of its power on SARS-CoV-19.

This is why Sweden and other 'herd immunity' areas are now experiencing the end of the pandemic.

Trump has been out pressing the flesh and engaging in a near-perfect exercise regimen for a 74 year-old. Just being active and walking around.

Has anyone said "I hope he dies" yet? lol. Be damn funny to really see the Libiots explode when a Conservative such as Pence takes over.

Not as much support as you cupping his balls. :lmao:

Oh man!! You got me with that zinger!!

But on a serious note, you sure do talk about Trumps genitals a whole lot. Weird.

Trampy likes balls. Big sports fan.

If he's not playing with a man's balls, he's watching other men play with men's balls.

Trampy likes balls. Big sports fan.

If he's not playing with a man's balls, he's watching other men play with men's balls.

Male genitalia seems to be one of his main talking points and something he talks about quite often. I get the occasional joke, but damn, I think you’re right, he likes balls, a lot.

Top Back Refresh