What's new

Trump Card

HELL BOUND

Member Number
Any one else watch it? Just finished it with the wife last night. I thought there were some interesting things brought up. My favorite guy was the black comedian guy, if everyone would take what he learned and apply it to life we would be a lot better off. What did you guys think?

Any one else watch it? Just finished it with the wife last night. I thought there were some interesting things brought up. My favorite guy was the black comedian guy, if everyone would take what he learned and apply it to life we would be a lot better off. What did you guys think?

What are you referring to?

Dinesh D'Souza new documentary or movie whatever you want to call it.

Any of you still on the fence . Please check this out :usa:

Prime, Netflix apple TV. Not sure about the other streaming sites

Just finished. Excellent documentary.

Anyone fully believe the gay guy talking about sucking off Obama after snorting coke with him? My wife said nah, but I always thought Obama seemed fruity.

Anyone fully believe the gay guy talking about sucking off Obama after snorting coke with him? My wife said nah, but I always thought Obama seemed fruity.

That's been his story for 12 years now. They think he's too crazy to believe or else he'd be dead. That's why Joan Rivers is dead. She knew the truth about Michelle and Barry

Rumor is in Chicago he was known as "Bathhouse Barry" and that the gay community was shocked when ran and won

Rumor is in Chicago he was known as "Bathhouse Barry" and that the gay community was shocked when ran and won

Makes you wonder how many twinks hadfatal "accidents" leading up to his run.

Makes you wonder how many twinks hadfatal "accidents" leading up to his run.

There was a guy in his church choir who was killed. the rumor was he was Barry's steady piece.

Also , something in the mill , talk of Michelle's dick pics on Hunters LT ?

Top Back Refresh