What's new

Trucker Busted Hauling Boulders With $3.9 MILLION of Drugs Hidden Inside

Mudslinger99

Ol' School member
Member Number
Loc
Here
Trucker Busted Hauling Boulders With $3.9 MILLION of Drugs Hidden Inside

Tecate, CA – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) discovered close to $4 million in narcotics concealed inside of large quartz boulders this week at the Tecate cargo crossing.

The creative big rig drug bust occurred on Monday, September 14 at approximately 10:45 a.m.

A truck driver arrived at the Tecate border crossing with a shipment listed on the trucking manifest as multiple tons of beach pebbles and stones.

The CBP officer completing the inspection referred the driver, truck, and shipment to the dock.

At the dock, a CBP reported an officer noticed “discrepancies” with the shipment.

A CBP canine team screened the shipment, which resulted positive for narcotics.

Officers then searched the tractor-trailer and cargo which CBP said contained “various rocks.”

The boulders were broken open and officers found 229 packages wrapped with black electrical tape and cemented inside of the stones

A total of 104 packages of methamphetamine weighing 337 pounds and 125 packages of cocaine weighing 223 pounds were seized by CBP officers.

The total narcotics seizure is estimated to carry a street value of almost $3.9 million

CBP also seized the tractor-trailer and the entire shipment.

The driver was not identified and it is unknown at this time if he/she will face charges.

“Hard to believe, but this isn’t the first time CBP officers in California have had to actually break open rocks or other items to get at the narcotics that drug trafficking organizations have hidden inside,” said Jose Haro, officer in charge of the Tecate port of entry. “Our officers are well-trained to notice discrepancies to stop drug shipments like this from making their way into our communities.”

​​​​​​Wonder how long it took and what they used to "Hollow* out the Boulders :eek:

They love to pat themselves on the back, but given the widespread presence of drugs it's quite obvious they're missing the vast majority of these shipments. The traffickers are always a step or three ahead.

Meanwhile, 100 other trucks went through unnoticed.

Yay CBP! You caught the sacrificial goat and keeping the war on drugs relevant.

Exactly, they didn't stop shit. Cartel sacrificed 3.9 million in drugs so they could get the 80 million in drugs through while the BP was busy giving themselves high fives and shit. :laughing:

I would be willing to bet quite a large sum of money that those seized drugs end up back on the street somewhere. There is no way that our greedy government isn't reselling that shit here or in other countries.

They love to pat themselves on the back, but given the widespread presence of drugs it's quite obvious they're missing the vast majority of these shipments. The traffickers are always a step or three ahead.

Meanwhile, 100 other trucks went through unnoticed.

Yay CBP! You caught the sacrificial goat and keeping the war on drugs relevant.

When we did drug ops, we would spend a good 2-8 hours getting permission for the Coasties to board a marijuana boat. You can't just board any boat in the open ocean. That is permission from the special Colombian Embassy liason who is supposed to be available to rapidly approve such boardings.

The boats were always the same: a fake little 'fishing boat' obviously slapped together out of scrap wood, with an old automobile engine and ancient running gear like the shaft gland and screw out of some other boats.

The crews were always the same: Two peasant-looking starving skinny guys (drug addicts) and one plump and well-dressed cartel man.

At that time they were still using fast-movers and we tracked several of them multiple times. We also tried to get a Radio Direction Finder (I was combat systems and I probably would have installed it), Combat got me to get catalogs sent for them from Faruno and Raytheon, but before they arrived the idea was nixed from Squadron, above our Captain.

Every time we boarded a pot boat, we got nothing but pot, and always tracked fast movers going past us.

Also we ripped all the cleats off of one of the pot boats, then put the towline over the wheelhouse then ripped that off. So as a solution we fired .50 and .30 caliber machine guns at it, but it wouldn't sink of course because it was filled with pot floatation devices, so a bunch of Cubans lucked out and had about 500 bales of pot wash up on their beach :laughing:

I would be willing to bet quite a large sum of money that those seized drugs end up back on the street somewhere. There is no way that our greedy government isn't reselling that shit here or in other countries.

They burn them. A buddies shop was near one of the disposal sites. You could always tell when they were burning the weed, everybody downwind got real mellow.

Exactly, they didn't stop shit. Cartel sacrificed 3.9 million in drugs so they could get the 80 million in drugs through while the BP was busy giving themselves high fives and shit. :laughing:

"What will keep those gringos busy?"

"lets puts all the shit drugs in little rocks so they have to spend all day breaking them open!"

Also we ripped all the cleats off of one of the pot boats, then put the towline over the wheelhouse then ripped that off. So as a solution we fired .50 and .30 caliber machine guns at it, but it wouldn't sink of course because it was filled with pot floatation devices, so a bunch of Cubans lucked out and had about 500 bales of pot wash up on their beach :laughing:

They burn them. A buddies shop was near one of the disposal sites. You could always tell when they were burning the weed, everybody downwind got real mellow.

Seems like these two posts could have been combined...

Where the Hell does it mention any Marijuana in the article ?

Meth and Cocaine was what they found. So, burning weed has what to do with the disposal of these drugs :confused:

Where the Hell does it mention any Marijuana in the article ?

Meth and Cocaine was what they found. So, burning weed has what to do with the disposal of these drugs :confused:

This can't be a troll so it must just be that you are this stupid.

They incinerate it. They burn it. They put it into an incinerator and gas flames come out and raise the temperature to a couple thousand degrees which destroys it.

I doubt that he smelled pot fumes down-stream, because they are not taking pot out into the yard and lighting it up anymore, that violates about a million regulations and laws. Maybe in Mayberry RFD they do.

They incinerate it. They burn it. They put it into an incinerator and gas flames come out and raise the temperature to a couple thousand degrees which destroys it.

I doubt that he smelled pot fumes down-stream, because they are not taking pot out into the yard and lighting it up anymore, that violates about a million regulations and laws. Maybe in Mayberry RFD they do.

I know how they get rid of drugs you fucking moron. Yet you come in spewing about how You were involved in anything ever mentioned,once again :laughing:

Your troll game is played out and grows even weaker than your blind ass can even see.

They incinerate some of it. They burn a little bit. They put it into an incinerator and gas flames come out and raise the temperature to a couple thousand degrees which destroys some of it.

I doubt that he smelled pot fumes down-stream, because they are not taking pot out into the yard and lighting it up anymore, (they are selling it in "legal" states) that violates about a million regulations and laws. Maybe in Mayberry RFD they do. Doubt it....

FIFY

I know how they get rid of drugs you fucking moron. Yet you come in spewing about how You were involved in anything ever mentioned,once again :laughing:

Your troll game is played out and grows even weaker than your blind ass can even see.

You are the biggest retard on this board, which is saying a lot, and your every insult is a trophy.

Wow, really? How can they take seized drugs and sell it? I don't think that's how it works.

#1 they don't know what's in it and that would violate about a million rules, #2 the pot businessmen would have a fit if they did.

Wow, really? How can they take seized drugs and sell it? I don't think that's how it works.

#1 they don't know what's in it and that would violate about a million rules, #2 the pot businessmen would have a fit if they did.

#1 Maybe thats how bad drugs get out there.

#2 Nobody is talking about pot. Hard drugs is where the moneys at.

#3 You don't think our government does shady shit that violates "rules". Really? Like really really or are you just fucking with me?

:flipoff2:

We should prob take a moment and start a go fund me for the drivers family... bc we all know he gonna turn up dead. No matter the theories on who what why how, that driver is toast!

Top Back Refresh