What's new

Trailer Tires and Wheels Combo Deals??, 205/75/15

BDK

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
San Diego, Kingman
I inherited a very cool old school jet boat that has very old tires on it. The wheels look fine, but they are 14". Trailer should have 15" rims with 205/75/15 tires, 5x4.5 lug pattern, but somewhere along the way my Dad put these on, must have been a good deal. Looking for a set of four wheels with tires. I remember on the other site there was a thread with links to trailer tire/wheel combos, but really don't want to go over there to look.

Pic of boat/trailer
20200409_142243 (Small).jpg

20200409_142420 (Small).jpg

nothing wrong with 14's if they are rated for the load esp on a boat trailer
if it was a camper your dragging across the country I would go 15s for availability

nothing wrong with 14's if they are rated for the load esp on a boat trailer
if it was a camper your dragging across the country I would go 15s for availability

Aware of this, but it originally came with 15's. The rims are old and crusty, tires are 20 years old, cracking and one is flat. The original 205/75/15 with 5x4.5 lug pattern is probably the most common trailer tire/wheel on the planet, and from what I can find on line, cheaper than the 14's.

Wish I hadn't sold the set of OEM Explorer wheels I had sitting in my back yard for 10 years, they would have looked great on that trailer.

How old are the tires ?

Maybe they work on my boat ?

Irate4x4.com delivery network ?

Top Back Refresh