What's new

Trailer ramps folded. How to repair?

What are we supposed to be looking closely at? The non triangulated double jointed "fops" that looks like it's ready to crush the operator against the steering wheel when something lands on it?

Aaron Z
The ramps maybe? You know the thing that he was asking about. I'll get a better picture today.

20220329_070125.jpg
20220329_070118.jpg

Just read through this and nothing to add that’s not already been said (flatter spots or side jacks) but seeing the two local trailer places mentioned (BJ’s and Hanks) means we are in the same neck of the woods.

Just read through this and nothing to add that’s not already been said (flatter spots or side jacks) but seeing the two local trailer places mentioned (BJ’s and Hanks) means we are in the same neck of the woods.
Yep. I'm in Franklin making things look pretty for all the bougie folks moving here.

Got the ramps put back together, but didn't have any steel to fit the bill for the diagonal bracing. Talked to the guys about where they unload, but deep down I know I just gave the can a good kick. Oh well. Hopefully it lasts until I'm ready to throw Hank some mare cash.

Yep. I'm in Franklin making things look pretty for all the bougie folks moving here.

Got the ramps put back together, but didn't have any steel to fit the bill for the diagonal bracing. Talked to the guys about where they unload, but deep down I know I just gave the can a good kick. Oh well. Hopefully it lasts until I'm ready to throw Hank some mare cash.
Very cool there and plenty of work in Franklin for those folks. I’m right down the road in Rockvale.

Top Back Refresh