What's new

Trail Tough Shoutout...

FleshEater

Ordinary Average Guy
Member Number
Loc
Pennsylvania
I sent TT an email about two weeks ago asking a short, simple question about their unbreakable trans and t/c mounts. A week later I placed an order for their unbreakable MOTOR mounts for the 1.6l in the Geo.

This Saturday I got the parts and it was the trans and t/c mount. I was eventually going to order them down the road, but needed the motor mounts much sooner. I installed them and said screw it, I’ll just get everything now.

I called TT and they got my order all squared away, because I wanted to make sure if I order the motor mounts that’s what I get. William checked inventory, gave me 10% off, and just called me today to let me know they’re shipping today.

Amazing customer service and really awesome of William to not only call me back, but actually confirm the proper parts twice. I’ll be ordering from them again in the future! :smokin:

10% for screwing the order up:homer:
Hmmm:flipoff2:
Sounds bout right.
Glad you
" did not loose the shop"
ala hollieweird b.s.:lmao:

They're a total mom and pop shop, so sending free parts would hurt them pretty bad. Although 10% isn't much, at least they tried.

What's cool is they have a zuk junkyard too, so they've been able to help me out with misc odd ball stuff. I just bugged them 3 times about a wierd shifter question and ended up ordering like $8 in parts. They threw in an extra spring and detent ball and got it out quick. They answered my questions just like it was a $1000 order.

They are often on the expensive side, but I've always been happy with their service, especially if you call in.

They're a total mom and pop shop, so sending free parts would hurt them pretty bad. Although 10% isn't much, at least they tried.

What's cool is they have a zuk junkyard too, so they've been able to help me out with misc odd ball stuff. I just bugged them 3 times about a wierd shifter question and ended up ordering like $8 in parts. They threw in an extra spring and detent ball and got it out quick. They answered my questions just like it was a $1000 order.

They are often on the expensive side, but I've always been happy with their service, especially if you call in.

This is what I figured. If they remember names/emails they might have confused my order since I asked about one thing and ordered another. It was $30 to ship. Making a small company eat $60 in shipping or more would hurt.

Just figured I’d give them a good rep, but there’s a bunch of whiny ****s in here. :flipoff2:

They are one of our vendors for our Suzuki event and have always helped us out with swag, raffle prizes and what not. I order from them and recommend them alot.

Brent is one of the original founding fathers of Samurais, and one of the best in a world of "good guys". Used his stuff before he had a shop (20 some years ago), and would continue.

I also like roadless gear. I'm pretty sure he's like a dude in a garage small, but is always helpful. I had a wierd issue with a metal door handle and he sent me a new one right off the batt.

I called tt looking for a stock third... i really had to convince him to sell me a pull out as he didnt want anything going out of his shop in unknown condition. He quoted me $100 shipped i think and it showed up looking better then new. Washed, painted, and they even checked the pattern. No way they made any money on that one but still made sure it was solid.

Top Back Refresh