What's new
Oct

Trail Hero 2021 - Oct 4th-9th

Briansc33 is going to Chile Challenge but not Trail Hero, I was trying to get it to him after Trail Hero but with the two as close as they are transportation was looking tight. Somebody else that can grab it from me Saturday would make life much easier. I'll PM more info as well. Thanks!

Don't go crazy trying to pass it on. It'd be cool to see it move from person to person but worst case scenario I can pull the one off my shop wall and get two traveling around.

Good to see some convo going, I take it cell phone reception there is pretty good?

My friend is down there now. No AT&T service on his personal phone. His Verizon work phone works great.

Sounds good, I just sent him a picture of your rig and told him where you'd be. Briansc33 I just saw your post in the other thread, are you going to be at Trail Hero? If so, it would probably be easier to just have you grab it.
I spoke with Scott this morning. I will not be attending TH...If we could find someone that is traveling from TH through the Albuquerque area, or CC that would be ideal... If not, shipping it is.

Don't go crazy trying to pass it on. It'd be cool to see it move from person to person but worst case scenario I can pull the one off my shop wall and get two traveling around.

Good to see some convo going, I take it cell phone reception there is pretty good?

I had good cell service on Xfinity (Verizon) the times I've been there. Don't worry, I think we can get it to Chile Challenge alright, I just don't know about getting it handed off until King of the Hammers :confused:

I spoke with Scott this morning. I will not be attending TH...If we could find someone that is traveling from TH through the Albuquerque area, or CC that would be ideal... If not, shipping it is.

No sweat, I wasn't sure if you were going to Trail Hero too for back to back weeks of wheeling :laughing: It is too bad Rich scheduled it right before Chile Challenge because it is a cool event. I went last year for the first time since Chile Challenge was cancelled like many other events and wish I had time to go again this year.

My buddy will grab the flag from Scott and I'll give it to you at Chile Challenge.

I had good cell service on Xfinity (Verizon) the times I've been there. Don't worry, I think we can get it to Chile Challenge alright, I just don't know about getting it handed off until King of the Hammers :confused:

No sweat, I wasn't sure if you were going to Trail Hero too for back to back weeks of wheeling :laughing: It is too bad Rich scheduled it right before Chile Challenge because it is a cool event. I went last year for the first time since Chile Challenge was cancelled like many other events and wish I had time to go again this year.

My buddy will grab the flag from Scott and I'll give it to you at Chile Challenge.
There was a "covid challenge" last year... Good times!
Awesome man! I'll be rolling in Tuesday afternoon. Look for the beat-to-shit blue Toyota or shoot me a PM..

I'm quite certain I can get it to KOH..

Surprisingly AT&T has decent service. Spent the afternoon going ham in the sand.

Top Back Refresh