What's new

Tractor supply and bulldog cheap now

Yup… it rang up for $35 :smokin:
And bought just the bolt on hook for $19 just because

Attachments

• IMG_0319.png
    IMG_0319.png
    758.6 KB · Views: 51
Bought a 10ton and 15ton pintle. i have no need for the WDH but its $104 at my store so I might stop back by this week and see of its gone down any more.

I grabbed the 2" pintle/ball combo for $35 I think, then another $15-20 for the trailer jack/leg someone showed above

almost grabbed the $60 universal hitch. almost grabbed the tow bar. realized I don't really NEED either at this time, and I'm trying to thin out the amount of shit I store for the future. I didn't need the pintle to begin with :homer:

That $129 WDH was still there today. I told myself I’d buy it if it was marked down below $110….

Out the $4.00 bulldog hi-lift rebuild kit to use today. This thing hasn’t worked right for a decade. Threw some leftover paint in it while it was apart.

Attachments

• IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Well thank god I didn’t see this til 2 weeks late- it still cost me several hundred bucks, but with 1’s and 2’s showing in stock I’m betting there will be a lot of unable to fulfill items. I didn’t need the wdh setup but I won’t get one for that price of/when I do end up needing it..

Well thank god I didn’t see this til 2 weeks late- it still cost me several hundred bucks, but with 1’s and 2’s showing in stock I’m betting there will be a lot of unable to fulfill items. I didn’t need the wdh setup but I won’t get one for that price of/when I do end up needing it..
update- so i tried out 'same day delivery' from tractor supply- turns out that for $20 total for 12+ items, they're running uber type delivery drivers from every store within a 35 mile radius that had stock on the clearance hitch stuff. ordered at midnight Saturday/Sunday and first driver here at 9:30am Sunday. I'd have burned more than $20 in gas plus half a day of my time in my DD getting to/from these stores. All told they sent 5 drivers all in varying degrees of shitbox sedans to deliver items from 4 stores for my $20 delivery fee and everything was here by 2:30 on a Sunday.

Remarkably( to the detriment of my wallet) there was only one item they had to cancel because item wasn’t able to be found in stock

All the clearance price tags from the store indicate a lowest price of 2-3x the price online.

Last edited:
Well, sounds like I should measure for my hitch and see if I can pick up an appropriate drop and ball from their online. In store is pretty picked through for common stuff

Just placed a pick up order for 5 pintle set ups for me and my buddies. 2in ball x1 (already bought another a couple weeks ago) 2-5/16ball x 2, all forged x 2. Total for all 5 is $209 out the door.

That's gonna be an uphill battle when a brand new out of the box HF 10k goes for $220.
There’s still plenty of people out there that think Reese branded shit that comes from the same factory in china is still far superior to harbor freight’s haul master brand…

I was driving home from Charlotte yesterday and hit 4 different TSC...

one had the 12K weight distributing hitch for $104 (normally $449) so I picked it up thinking that if I never need it I can sell it for $250.

Some are more picked over than others....

Still $129 at my store… normally $509, though, according to box… :confused:

I've saved so much money by buying what I need and nothing more. :flipoff2:
Yeah, I don’t think your lesbarus need any Pintle hitches or forged receiver with 25k rated trailer ball.:flipoff2: but a 16 k receiver and 25k trailer ball for $30 is a pretty sweet deal.

Last edited:
There’s still plenty of people out there that think Reese branded shit that comes from the same factory in china is still far superior to harbor freight’s haul master brand…
The pricing is not as dramatic, but they’re also running some specials on made-in-USA Wallace Forge hitches.

The pricing is not as dramatic, but they’re also running some specials on made-in-USA Wallace Forge hitches.
Yeah
Looks like they’re 10% off- $7 off a $70 hitch isn’t making me want to purchase that.

Top Back Refresh