Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
I have a complete hydro assist kit from a Tracker project I cut up that is taking up space.

Box is a stock tapped unit from Trail Tough. The pump, reservoir, cooler and 6" Yota axle length ram are from PSC. Lines are all JIC crimp fittings and the hoses are all HD equipment type. Came off a 1.6L 8 valve motor and the mounting bracket hardware and spacer is included.

Worked flawlessly when removed. System has very little use on it and does not leak a drop of fluid. It's actually still full of fluid, I cut the front clip out from around it and pulled it all in one piece to save on the mess and make it easy to store.

$450

Located in East-ish, Texas. 75169

Local pickup or I can box & ship it UPS through work on your dime.

Pictures from today...

Click image for larger version Name:	20201115_152806.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.5 KB ID:	197501

Click image for larger version Name:	20201115_152752.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.3 KB ID:	197502

Last edited:
Steering box comes with pitman arm. End is drilled out for use with a heim and misalignment spacers.

PRICE REDUCED, this setup needs a new home, Slowpoke needs racecar money! :laughing:

You need this and the axles that go with it. I'll make you a killer deal on both and can ship stuff cheap through work.

Didn't you say you want to sponsor me? :laughing:

:flipoff2:

Should you find any more Track/Kick stuff laying around let me know. Looking for spare stock stuff.

You need this and the axles that go with it. I'll make you a killer deal on both and can ship stuff cheap through work.

Didn't you say you want to sponsor me? :laughing:

:flipoff2:

I do know a guy looking for Toyota axles. Got a link to the details?

You got it backwards, you want to sponsor my samurai :flipoff2:

I do know a guy looking for Toyota axles. Got a link to the details?

You got it backwards, you want to sponsor my samurai :flipoff2:

I haven't listed them anywhere yet.....

-Mini truck front, 5.29's, HP E-locker, Original Longfields, high steer arms, tierod, draglink and track bar included. Also has braided brake lines. Stock hubs and brakes.

-Rear axle. 5.29's, Detroit, cromo shafts, TG truss, drum brakes and braided brake lines. Housing is offset to work in a Samurai

Front housing is set up for a 3 link and coilovers/air shocks
Rear housing is currently set up with a double triangulated 4 link but the mounts are just tacked on.

Both axles were built by the owner of Shrockworks for a Tracker project he had posted on Pirate many years ago. He never finished it and sold it to the guy I bought it off. He tried to make it a buggy but failed miserably. I bought it to try and save it but lost interest.

$1500 plus shipping.

Im pretty sure the HP E-locker and 5.29s are worth that much alone.

20180422_211815.jpg
20180422_211857.jpg
20180422_211750.jpg
20180422_211718.jpg

Best pics I have at the moment....

So, trying to swoop the axles out from under YotaAtieToo my BIL is trying to sing up here to message you about them. For what it's worth I'll vouch for him.

Last edited:
No worries, buddy never responded. They're probably overkill for him anyway.

There over kill for my brother in law as well. He just spent like $2500 on the altered ego 4-1/2" lift and he hasn't wheeled hard enough to break stock tracker shafts on 33x12.50s. The thing works awsome but he stares at fb and instagram pictures of fully built rigs and wants his to look like thiers.

overkill shmoverville. how much to ship to scotts valley california? or bring them to koh and ill pick then up there.

overkill shmoverville. how much to ship to scotts valley california? or bring them to koh and ill pick then up there.

I'm not going to KOH this year.

PM me an address and I'll get you a price on shipping. Business address with a loading dock or forklift would be the cheapest way to go. Or pick them up at the closest shipping terminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh