What's new

Top Contributors This Month

subybaja

E. Spengler
Member Number
Loc
Spenard Ak
Like reading in the paper that your ex got a DUI, watching these numbers go down is fun. :evil:

Screenshot_20200818-210112_Firefox.jpg

There're threads on the first page of chit chat that haven't been touched in a month. Pull the plug she's done

They be gettin' desp IRATE. I wake up to an email notification this morning.
GloriaFl replied to a discussion you are following at (((((Newbies: Check-In Here)))))

Howdy all. I'm new here. I've been fond of cars since childhood. I'm very happy that I found this forum. If you have a desire to chat, write to me)

Wow this is the first notification I've had in years:rolleyes::laughing: Funny too is that I've never posted in or followed the newbs post, in fact I don't think I've ever even opened it up to look :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyone else get one lately?

Last edited:
They be gettin' desp IRATE. I wake up to an email notification this morning.
GloriaFl replied to a discussion you are following at (((((Newbies: Check-In Here)))))

Howdy all. I'm new here. I've been fond of cars since childhood. I'm very happy that I found this forum. If you have a desire to chat, write to me)

Wow this is the first notification I've had in years:rolleyes::laughing: Funny too is that I've never posted in or followed the newbs post, in fact I don't think I've ever even opened it up to look :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyone else get one lately?

LOL, that reads like a Tinder Bot!:laughing:

I kinda want to go necropost 20x just to be #1, but I don't want them to get the traffic.

Think it would be worth it to pull all of Lance's "things won't change" posts to the top?:flipoff2:

I seen that Roxy is a admin now, when did that happen ?

Top Back Refresh