What's new

Throttle Body Bore Service

I've used https://www.maxbore.com/ but it's closed down

I'm looking for another location if anyone has recommendation. Especially if shipping isn't an issue.

This seems to come up decent

Max bore closed down? I had my SxS throttle body done by him a couple years ago and he did an incredible job. I guess I better cherish this thing because it sounds like I'm not getting another one.

He's pricing was also :smokin:

I wouldn't bother with the place in So-Cal, it says they don't increase the throttle blade size and just "port" before and after the blade. That would be a big fat NO THANKS from me.......

Screenshot_20240127-091437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Max bore closed down? I had my SxS throttle body done by him a couple years ago and he did an incredible job. I guess I better cherish this thing because it sounds like I'm not getting another one.

I was sad, due to the first part of sentence makes me think something must've happened to the fella :emb4:

Couldn't find anywhere better than him at the cost, I was about to send couple more TB for the work. Big bummer

Other place I come across if anyone's familiar with them?

Looks like family member posted on few forums about his Uncle (George/MaxBore) staring business is on hold until further notice. Prayers for him to make full recovery, so hopefully all will go well for him

Looks like family member posted on few forums about his Uncle (George/MaxBore) staring business is on hold until further notice. Prayers for him to make full recovery, so hopefully all will go well for him

R.I.P.

Screenshot_20240211-125155_Firefox.jpg

Top Back Refresh