What's new

This number is texting my wife harassing her

It was her sister... just found out after asking repeatedly so fuck it I'm not taking the number down whatever.

So here's the deal. One of my sister in laws lives with my wife, daughter and I. They each started getting text messages describing our house what they were wearing and our dogs. So I'm wondering around inside and outside and don't see anyone (lucky) I didn't know that wife/sil had been video chatting sac sil.
The sister in sac got a Obama phone that we didn't know about. We called everyone we knew that would try to do something like this then I posted here shaking with anger about being in a situation I have no control over. Shortly after I made the post my niece (she stayed with us for most of the summer) call from her room and let us know what was going on.

Do you want us to still send Dick Pics or what ?

I may or may not have Already done so :grinpimp:

If this thread doesn't qualify for the FAIL! thread, I don't know what does.

Yeah no shit, now I feel like a dumbass twice but if I delete it I'll feel like a dumbass three times so whatever since she is the one always borrowing money she bit the hand that feeds her.

Yeah no shit, now I feel like a dumbass twice but if I delete it I'll feel like a dumbass three times so whatever since she is the one always borrowing money she bit the hand that feeds her.

As the old saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished. Or in your case, no good deed goes unpunished, no good deed goes unpunished.:flipoff2:

So here's the deal. One of my sister in laws lives with my wife, daughter and I. They each started getting text messages describing our house what they were wearing and our dogs. So I'm wondering around inside and outside and don't see anyone (lucky) I didn't know that wife/sil had been video chatting sac sil.
The sister in sac got a Obama phone that we didn't know about. We called everyone we knew that would try to do something like this then I posted here shaking with anger about being in a situation I have no control over. Shortly after I made the post my niece (she stayed with us for most of the summer) call from her room and let us know what was going on.

Can you translate that ? Please ? WTF ? :confused:

Can you translate that ? Please ? WTF ? :confused:

My sil (sister in law) that lives in Sacramento was texting my wife and sil that lives with me messages describing her my wife and daughter(they didn't know that it was her). They woke me up and I sent the number a picture of my butthoe because we didn't know the number and Sacramento sil said it wasn't her. Then the number started describing my back yard and dogs that started barking so like any reasonable irate person I ran outside in my boxers. I didn't see anyone so I made the thread.
Now you may be wondering why would you ASSume someone is really fucking with you?
Two weeks ago someone was beating on my front door and before I answered it they ran off. Last Saturday same thing and the key pad that opens my garage was open we don't use it.
I don't take practical jokes or crank calls very well especially when it involves my family.

wat

ymvAVXo.gif

Top Back Refresh